Section Engineer/Mechanical Jobs in UK at Questech Recruitment Ltd
Title: Section Engineer/Mechanical
Company: Questech Recruitment Ltd
Type: Full Time
Category: Engineering, Manufacturing
Salary: Salary 33000 GBP Yearly GBP 33000 YEAR
Position: Section Engineer (Mechanical)
About the company
Questech are currently recruiting on behalf of their prestigious client based in Wednesbury, Sandwell. The company are committed to developing their employees and are seeking an individual that shares the same passion. The role will suit innovative applicants looking to hold a challenging but rewarding position.
The company has sites across the UK marketplace with a powerful vision for the future. You’ll enjoy working for a leading-edge business where they believe training and progression is the key to success.
Salary: Up to £37,000
Benefits: Overtime, Pension scheme and Training.
* Have experience of supervising a team
* Must hold one of the following qualifications Mechanical Engineering Degree or equivalent HND or HNC
* Should have a sound knowledge of accounting, stores and purchasing systems
* Should have a good working knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and the application in
* a manufacturing environment
* Effective man manager with the necessary leadership skills to motivate a diverse workforce
* Computer literate with practical experience of SAP
* Project management skills
* Customer and Quality Awareness
* Problem Solving and Decision Making
* Training and Development
About the role
Mechanical Section Engineer Responsibilities:
The Mechanical Section Engineer is responsible for the efficient management of their section. They will provide the technical and management expertise necessary to direct, lead and support a highly skilled, multi-disciplined team, enabling the Department to operate at a level of availability and performance within agreed standards. They are expected to ensure continuous improvement in the standards of engineering, health and safety and environmental performance, such that set business objectives are met. They are responsible for manning, discipline, training and standards of a highly technical, multi skilled workforce.
The postholder must keep abreast of technical developments to ensure improvements to both engineering and operational performance. The Mechanical Section Engineer must have the technical, operational and practical experience to make immediate, considered judgements in breakdown situations, paying due regard to the safety and financial implications. This is against a background of continual pressure to satisfy and improve production requirements all of which could lead to out of hours working.
If you are interested in this Mechanical Section Engineer opportunity, click Apply at the bottom of this advert