Security Consultant and Auditor Job at Stealth – ISS Group Inc. in Tampa, FL
Stealth – ISS Group® Inc. is in the business of protecting companies from cyber-crime. We focus on helping companies and government agencies improve their IT and Security posture by identifying and remediating vulnerabilities and weaknesses in their people, processes and technology. We deliver integrated, end-to-end Cyber Security and IT programs tailored to that company within their prevailing governance context. Our holistic and one-stop-shop approach starts with audit and governance consulting, solution prioritization, and then delivery of solutions.
Stealth has a proven superior performance in the commercial sector for cyber-security services and has ranked in the Inc. 500 list for the past 2 years and #9 on the VET50 list for 2019.
As an IT Security Consultant you will evaluate customer systems, applications and processes for security and compliance issues and advise clients how to develop secure solutions or remediate risks. Successful Security Consultants apply their security expertise to multiple domains, have experience leading teams, and possess an unending curiosity about technology. Our ideal candidate will be able to influence clients so they can achieve the right balance between their business needs and security requirements as well as manage projects from beginning to end.
Candidate will need to be available for travel within the US and sometimes internationally to meet with clients, conduct audits and deliver security consulting services. Candidate needs to have good report writing experience – technical and process, policies.
- Own and deliver all facets of client security assessments (HIPAA, PCI, CMMC, NIST, DFARS, CIS, ISO etc)
- Research and identify customer security vulnerabilities
- Deliver concise technical output and advice to customers and other staff members
- Create security analysis reports and other relevant customer-facing documentation
- Engage in technical problem solving across multiple technologies; assists in developing new methods to apply to the given situation.
- Scope and deliver customer information security needs
- Showcase Stealth Group services to clients
- Ongoing technical research and investigation
- 5+ Years of IT security and compliance assessment, risk and security experience.
- A solid understanding of IT security technologies including network and application security, firewalls, access management, and data protection.
- Experience assessing IT security vulnerabilities and IT Security audit procedures.
- Working knowledge of IT security frameworks and regulations such as NIST, ISO, CSF, HIPAA, FedRamp, CMMC and state privacy laws.
- Experience and success in delivering client engagements on-time and within budget.
- Excellent client facing and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Relevant Security Certification such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CCSFP, HCISPP, or CIPP.
- IT or Cyber related bachelor’s degree preferred
- A professional commitment to IT security demonstrated by participation at conferences, blogs, white papers, speaking engagements and other evangelical activities related to IT security.
- A desire to grow professionally by joining, and contributing to, a group of skilled consulting professionals that focus on exceeding customer expectations.
Stealth – ISS Group® Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Residence status will be required for certain positions. For positions requiring U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Resident status, verification of such status will be required before accepting employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Vision Insurance
- IT security: 5 years (Required)
- IT audit: 3 years (Preferred)
- security consulting: 5 years (Preferred)
- ISO 271001: 3 years (Required)
- NIST 800: 3 years (Required)
- Multiple locations
- Fully Remote
- On the road
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
Company: Stealth – ISS Group Inc.
Company Location: Tampa, FL