Security Officer Job at Securitas – 3.2 in Long Prairie, MN
Are you looking for a change in 2022? Come join the nations largest security company and connect with our team of valued employees who make the world a safer place!
As Security Officer your assignment will have a specific post-orders in which you will act as a safe and confident presence on site. You will perform access control, patrol the site, and be observant for potential hazards, security breaches, and/or suspicious activity.
-Company Paid Uniforms
-Career Growth Opportunities
Site Specific Information
Job Location: Long Prairie, MN
Position Type: Full Time
- Must have EXCELLENT Customer Service Skills!
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Have a reliable means of communication (i.e., cell or home phone)
- Must have RELIABLE transportation & a VALID Driver’s license
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English
- Must be willing to participate in the Company’s pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation knowledge or ability to learn security operations and procedures
- Ability to carry out instructions in written, oral, or diagrammatic form
Duties and Responsibilities
- Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel.
- Makes periodic patrols to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
- Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
- Controls access to client site or facility through the admittance process.
- Patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons.
- Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations.
- Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents.
- Prepares logs and reports as required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.70 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: One location
Company: Securitas – 3.2
Company Location: Long Prairie, MN