Senior Contract Administrator (Oil and Gas/Offshore) Job in Paris (75) at SFAI Qatar –
Détails du poste
Temps plein | CDIil y a 9 heures
Description complète du poste
Roles and Responsibilities
- The Contract Administrator manages and supervises the teams and equipment resources required to ensure the cost-effective implementation of a service contract.
- Manage the human and equipment resources required to perform contracts.
- Validates the organization set up and checks rotation programmes.
- Checks logistics organization in collaboration with the logistics team.
- Co-ordinates personnel administration (rotations, clearances, training, etc.).
- Makes forward plans for personnel movements, mobilizations and means.
- Holds meeting with the Contract Site Representative, and then reassesses the skills and performance levels of personnel and takes the necessary actions for their development (training, mentoring, coaching, etc.).
- Participates in the process of recruiting members of his/her team (expatriates and locals). Ensure contract cost-effectiveness.
- Ensure all works are executed in accordance with the contract, scope of work, Client requirements, corporate practices and project procedures.
- Have a strong understanding of all key project processes, including construction and engineering, procurement, project controls reporting and contract management.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant OHS, quality & environmental management procedures and controls.
- Ensure a safe and productive work environment.
- Facilitate an environment where Project personnel can effectively achieve the project objectives.
- Maintain a healthy balance between operational involvement and leadership.
- Develop and maintain the Client relationship and exceed expectations, ensuring requirements are met throughout the project.
- Effectively manage a dedicated team.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Degree qualified in Engineering, Construction Management or similar technical field
- Minimum 10 years related experience in Oil and Gas or Offshore Maintenance project control or similar, and/or maintenance contract management
- Development of technical solutions in operational context Excellent client and stakeholder management skills.
- Leadership and people management skills.
- Ability to negotiate and influence
- Age limit – maximum 45 Years
- Fluent in English and French.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From 40,000.00€ per month
- Oil and Gas: 10 years (Required)
About the Company
Company: SFAI Qatar –
Company Location: Paris (75)