(Senior) Full Stack Engineer (Remote) Job at Talentspace in Home Office
We’ve recently been funded by STS Ventures and Axel Springer and a number of high-profile angel investors participated, including former N26 CMO Kelly Ford, the founder of Raisin Frank Freund, and a number of executives from the media and recruiting space.
With significant early traction, we’re working towards building our in-house product & engineering team to be the heartbeat that drives the company forward.
We are looking for a full time highly skilled Full Stack Engineer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming – preferably with solid experience in React.
You will be responsible for developing and designing web architecture, ensuring responsiveness of applications, working closely with the development team, running tests, debugging, among other duties.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual who is comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment. You will have the opportunity to work within a small, highly motivated, and ambitious team, reporting directly to the founder / CTO.
- Analyse, design, develop, troubleshoot, and debug software programs for end-user applications
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs
- Working with and potentially managing a small agile development team
- Delivering projects and KPIs on-time with high quality
- Design, development and implementation of projects and features
- Ensuring compliance with development methodology and technical process
- Well rounded full stack developer with exposure to all layers of application and development
- 2+ years full-stack engineering experience
- Knowledge in relational databases and SQL
- Deployed customer-facing software into a product environment
- Solid experience working in an agile development environment
- Passion for clean and appropriately tested code
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Experience with WebRTC, Live Streaming or other related video technologies
- Experience in working with (RESTful) APIs, GraphQL being a plus
- Self-starter, able to deliver project on time meeting high quality standards
- Strong background in technology and application design
- Strong understanding of different software development practices, infrastructure, and how each can help shop more value to customers
- Good communication skills
A competitive starting salary for this role with the opportunity for bonuses as we scale, as well as equity.
We work out of the Spielfeld Digital Hub in Kreuzberg but are also open to remote applications.
For on-site hires: You must be an EU citizen or have documentation demonstrating the right to work in Germany.
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Please apply anyway!
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Company Location: Home Office