At WeVenture we help our clients transform their businesses into digital champions. We achieve this though our four areas of expertise: digital transformation consulting, e-commerce infrastructure solutions, performance marketing and investments into digital ventures. With more than 15 years in the market, we are well known as a reliable partner to our clients and a fair employer to our colleagues. Our fast-growing team currently comprises 60 colleagues in our two offices in Berlin and Zurich. Together we realize challenging international projects. We are now looking for a senior IT developer for our venture company eBalance www.eBalance.ch
eBalance is an eHealth company for food tracking and nutrition optimization since 2005 with over 200,000 customers. The company is offering its services in Switzerland at the moment but we will soon expand into Southern European Markets.
At the moment we are renewing the entire online platform and WebApp. You will be part of an international team with high entrepreneurial spirits where you will have many degrees of freedom to implement your own ideas.
- You will implement the further development of the eBalance WebApp in React, Redux and TypeScript, together with the eBalance team in Berlin.
- You are well versed in microservice architectures and are not afraid to balance between multiple services.
- You work closely with the product and backend team to efficiently and effectively implement specific requirements.
- You bring in your own ideas to perform refactorings and make the codebase more performant.
- You will work in collaboration with the product and backend team on the technical requirements according to the user stories and functional design and then implement them.
- You have a good understanding of REST APIs.
- You have a high level of quality awareness, a quick grasp of things, as well as strong communication and teamwork skills.
- You have 3-5 years experience.
- You have a good command of English.
- In agile or classic development methods, you are well versed (SCRUM, Kanban, Waterfall,…).
- A degree in computer science, media design or comparable training rounds off your profile.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is an advantage, but not mandatory, since the designs come mostly from an already finished design system.
- Virtual team collaboration from Spain.
- A friendly work environment with flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and a direct line to the management, regardless of the position.
- We are agile, open, honest, committed and pull together. There’s no such thing as a boring day at work – we work in a dynamic environment and excel at making quick decisions.
- A working time model that fits your needs (e.g. part time, full time, home office & flextime).
- You can expect a good work-life balance and international career options.
Send your application documents (cover letter & CV) to Alina Langhammer. If you have any questions about one of our open positions or the application process, please contact us at any time at +49 (30) 91684401.
Horas de medio tiempo: 40 por semana
Tipo de puesto: Jornada completa, Media jornada, Indefinido
Salario: 1.500,00€-2.500,00€ al mes
- Acciones empresariales
- Eventos de la empresa
Trabajar desde casa:
Company: WeVenture S.L. –
Company Location: En remoto