Senior Manager, Scheduling Jobs in Melbourne, FL at Collins Aerospace
Title: Senior Manager, Scheduling
Company: Collins Aerospace
Location: Melbourne, FL
Salary: $200K – $250K*
Category: Aerospace & Defense
This role leads a team of master schedulers in Melbourne, FL and a team of planners in Europe. The organization supports numerous business units including Commercial Aviation, Business and Regional, Military, and Services and manages $350M of annual output.
• Handles more complex, escalated inquiries from team members and checks the quality of their work to ensure thatquality standards are met.
• Supervises, coaches, and mentors team members, and prioritizes and assigns tasks to ensure that the team’s resources are used effectively and that work schedules and targets are met.
• Interprets the documentation and information provided to account for delays, difficulties, or changes to cost estimates and proposes actions to improve so that performance can be optimized.
• Defines plant’s detailed production schedules, in accordance with required volumes, plant capacity and material availability to meet production, delivery and responsiveness requirements.
• Plans and prepares manufacturing production schedules, assesses changes and improves processes as necessary.
• Role is the conduit between the business and manufacturing ensuring manufacturing plans meet business needs and also effectively communicates when manufacturing risks may impact financial results
• Coordinates material requirements to ensure a controlled flow of approved materials are timed to meet production requirements.
• Review and maintain master production schedule (MPS).
• Responsible for conducting semi-annual finished good target stock reviews and recommendations
• Participates in monthly Sales, Inventory, and Operations executive reviews to coordinate action to ensure financial goals are achieved
• Plays a critical role in the inventory forecasting process and execution
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and 8 years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 5 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 12 years of relevant experience is required.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other — propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Valid through: 6/14/2020