Senior O365 Exchange Engineer – Rapidscale Jobs in Raleigh, NC at Cox Enterprises
Title: Senior O365 Exchange Engineer – Rapidscale
Company: Cox Enterprises
Location: Raleigh, NC
Salary: $80K — $100K *
Category: Enterprise Technology
The Office 365, Exchange and AD implementation engineer will support organizations in their effort to migrate into Office 365 and or upgraded Exchange. The successful candidate will have significant knowledge of Office 365 platform, MS Exchange, Active Directory, Azure services, and associated configurations. The Office 365, Exchange and AD implementation engineer will provide consultation and hands-on implementation support to Office 365 and Exchange migrations including design, architecture, configuration, migration best practices, and strategies to support Office 365 operational KPIs. Key responsibilities include technical implementation of Office 365 and support of the Office 365 tenant, working with team members to develop the solution path for migration from on-premises solution to Office 365 operating in cloud. The Office 365, Exchange and AD implementation engineer will support the Project Manager in gathering and analyzing requirements, solution design, and execute the migration, while delivering high customer satisfaction. Additionally, the candidate must possess strong creative, communication, and collaboration skills. They will work very closely with Solutions Engineers, Senior Cloud Engineers, Cloud Engineers, and the Project Management Office (PMO) for all new customer implementations. The position will be a key factor in providing a great customer experience pre-and post-implementation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (ESSENTIAL DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
• Project management experience implementing and maintaining O365, Exchange, Active directory and Azure solutions.
• Hands on administration experience with O365 cloud technologies, such as, OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams, Intune, Skype, etc.
• Experience implementing third-party solutions within O365 environments, such as, Okta, Nulia, Skykick, etc.
• Stays up to date on Microsoft changes and new offerings around O365, Exchange, Azure, Active Directory, OneDrive, SharePoint, Skype for Business, etc.
• Lead activities around O365 licensing, experienced in managing user access and accounts.
• Develop, maintain and update O365 governance documentation with O365 product owners.
• Design and manage Active Directory, Azure AD and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).
• Develop PowerShell scripts for administration tasks of O365, Exchange and AD environments.
• Performs complex systems development and design work that may include multi-forest, federation and integration with other security technologies.
• Implement and maintain Identity and Access Management (IAM) services for cloud environments including Azure and AWS. Includes Multi-Factor Authentication, Role-based access control (RBAC) and Conditional Access policy, etc.
• Implement and maintain Active Directory Domain Controllers. Including GPOs, ACLs, PKI and DFS for systems in development and production environments.
• Partners and collaborates with internal teams in the support of cloud environments.
• Provides training on O365 solution offerings, as well as IT orientation and security training.
• Assists with advanced troubleshooting of O365, Exchange and AD issues experienced by internal and external customers.
• Provides system support and maintains uptime as defined within the IT acceptable standards.
TECHNICAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS
• Technical documentation: creating and maintaining
• Microsoft Windows Clustering
• Migrating various cus…