Senior Product Designer Job at Meetic in Paris (75)
Our vision is to be the European leader in serious dating.
Our mission is to foster conversations and encounters.
Our ambition is to create the best online dating experience.
Job description :
- Do you want to make things happen, improve design and user experience?
- Do you want to work by doing something that makes an impact on people’s lives, something that makes sense?
- Do you want to join a company that trusts you, that listens to your ideas and allows you to implement them?
- But also progress in a cutting-edge digital creative environment?
- Come and join us!
- Join the Meetic Design team and put yourself at the service of our clients’ experience.
- Evolve in agile mode within teams of various functions: developers, product owners, product managers, designers and scrum masters. And progress every day in a collaborative, stimulating and constantly evolving work environment.
- Enrich your knowledge through e-learning, conferences, and meetup.
- Challenge your creativity by participating in our hackathons.
- You will join Meetic’s experienced design team. You will be in charge of the design of a functional perimeter of the product, and you will collaborate on cross-functional missions to guarantee a scalable and consistent user experience.
- You will work in a team in close collaboration with the Web and Apps development teams to ensure delivery (rituals, asset preparation, design review and continuous improvement).
- You are responsible for the UX approach to the PO/PM of your tribe and are able to articulate product priorities and design choices.
- You will have to create interfaces (web and mobile) and develop existing user paths.
- You are autonomous and responsible for your digital graphic creations. From design to production on your perimeter, while ensuring consistency of overall product experience.
- You will be responsible for evaluating the quality of your designs with users (user tests, focus groups, interviews); and for monitoring performance indicators to ensure an efficient and pleasant user experience.
Your technical environment: SuiteAdobe, Sketch, zeroheight, Invision
- You have already worked in a product environment within a multidisciplinary team (Squad, feature team, impact team, …)
- You have at least 4 years of experience as a product designer.
- You are passionate about digital graphic creation and you master the entire creative process and the associated production tools (Sketch, Principle, Flinto).
- You have a strong sensitivity to brand identity applied to digital
- You have already participated in the implementation and maintenance of a design system and you are ready to work on its evolution with different stakeholders (Tech, Product, Brand…).
- You are familiar with the different approaches to experiential design (Lean UX, Design thinking…) and are able to activate the approach adapted to the user’s problematic and responding to the business stakes.
- You have a good practice of English
Working at Meetic will give you an understanding of agility in a company with more than 200 employees, the use of data to make decisions (dedicated Analytic service at Meetic), how user testing can influence decisions, the importance of quality and technical migrations.
If you’re looking for a serious, full-time, open-ended story.
If working in the 9th arrondissement of Paris is a definite advantage for you
Then our paths are bound to cross! Take the first step… send us your application.
Company Location: Paris (75)