Senior Product Manager,Technical Job at Amazon Dev Center U.S., Inc. in Sunnyvale, CA
- 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
- Experience with end to end product delivery
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
- Experience in translating customer insight into recommendations that customers love
- Experience in technology development best practices (such as Agile), and product management methodology
At the AWS Connectivity Services Group, we are inventing the future of network connectivity and are looking for a Senior Product Manager with wireless networks technologies skills to bring our vision into reality. To be successful you must be able to dig into seemingly complex business problems, challenge the status quo, and bias towards using data to simplify the customer experience. At heart, you are a product manager which means you think strategically to create a product vision, can influence without direct authority, and enjoy the process of bringing solutions to life.
At Amazon, along with technical strength, we expect our leaders to interact with customers, to understand our business goals, and to innovate rapidly while delivering high-quality and ground-breaking functionality. Come and join a fast moving, innovative team that’s obsessed with serving its customers.
- MBA and/or advanced technical degree, from a top-tier program
- Demonstrated history of successfully bringing novel products to market, such as those that integrate new technology, branch into new consumer segments or other market segments, or start new categories
- Demonstrated ability to champion the voice of other stakeholders in your products
- Strong team-orientation with proven track record of taking ownership and delivering results
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Company: Amazon Dev Center U.S., Inc.
Company Location: Sunnyvale, CA