Senior Software Developer (REMOTE Ireland) Job at Bluefin Payment Systems – in Ireland
Summary: Bluefin is looking for a Senior Software Developer to join the team in Waterford, Ireland. The ideal candidate is an experience Developer who will help to build Payments and Security focused SaaS applications for our omni-channel security suite. We require a security conscious individual with strong problem-solving skills to enhance our card-present, e-commerce, mobile payments, and data security offerings, along with a balance of solid interpersonal and technical capabilities.
- Work closely with the CTO to ensure high-quality, on-time delivery of the Product Roadmap.
- Effectively collaborate with the Product and UX/UI team to validate requirements and designs for new features.
- Architect and develop software that integrates with 3rd party payment processors (First Data, Elavon, etc.) and other cloud-based services.
- Understand, reinforce and improve the SCRUM development methodology.
- Effectively collaborate with peers and internal stakeholders.
- Maintain existing codebases; troubleshoot bugs and add new features.
- Minimum of eight (8) years’ of experience creating complex, data-driven applications for the web, ideally within payments industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Experience working with the Node.js framework.
- Experience working with object-oriented PHP (version 7+) or similar languages.
- Senior-level hands-on experience with Frontend and Backend technology stacks.
- Ability to take initiative and contribute to new ideas required in a diverse, fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment.
- Experience with unit and integration tests, PHP/Node.js frameworks, relational databases such as MySQL, NoSQL databases such as Mongo, and developing software for distributed systems, version control systems such as SVN or Git.
- Strong people, organization and analytic skills, with proven strong problem-solving ability.
- Excellent communications skills and ability to discuss and present ideas to technical and non-technical audiences.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: €50,000.00-€60,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Private dental insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Company: Bluefin Payment Systems –
Company Location: Ireland