Senior Software Development Engineer in Test Jobs in Test Vancouver, BC at Respondent Inc.
Title: Senior Software Development Engineer in Test
Company: Respondent Inc.
Location: Test Vancouver, BC
At Respondent, we believe in-depth research interviews are essential and are the oxygen to intelligent innovation. Our marketplace empowers entire organizations by connecting researchers with verified business professionals so they can conduct the kind of research interviews that yield invaluable results. With these new insights, high-quality decision making is scaled across their organization and innovation flourishes.
B2B companies like IBM, Oracle, Atlassian, Twillio, Microsoft, and many more choose to leverage Respondent to conduct their research interviews and make smarter business decisions.
Working at Respondent is a unique experience. You will be part of a remote, diverse team. We care deeply about creating a cohesive, tight-knit culture that gets results. Thats why we offer our employees the following:
– Work remotely from anywhere in a continental US Time Zone (we are not able to accommodate continuous travel e.g. digital nomadism, remote year, etc.)
– A full office set up, including a MacBook Pro, desk, second screen, ergonomic chair, and wireless mouse & keyboard
– Health insurance for US-based employees covered at 99% for individuals and 50% for dependents (non-US employees receive a healthcare stipend)
– Short Term Disability covered at 100% for all US-based employees
– Parental Leave: 12 weeks fully paid leave with an additional optional 4 weeks unpaid
– Dental and Vision insurance offered at group rates to lower the cost for US-based employees
– Four weeks of flexible vacation (need a bit more for religious or country holidays–no problem!)
– 12 Paid holidays
– Stock options
– 401k (not matching) for US-based employees
– Company retreats for teammates to get to know one another in-person: our last two were in New Orleans and San Antonio!
Respondent is an equal opportunity employer
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in Respondent’s long term success. Our dynamic team members have incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace and encourage candidates from under represented backgrounds to apply.