Senior Specialist M365 Job at Röchling Group – in Laives – Leifers, Trentino-Alto Adige
Senior Specialist M365
A job at Full time
Professional Level Professional experienced
Starting date As of now
Online bewerbenPDF Download
We are looking for a:
Senior Specialist M365
Where we need you
We are looking for an M365 Administrator to support and optimize our hardware, software, and cloud services. He/she will be responsible to deploy, manage, track, troubleshoot, and audit M365 services. He/she will also take care of system architecture and the administration of the M365 services for our business units.
- Administration of our O365 services globally using Microsoft Azure Portal technologies
- Exchange – administration of permissions, mail protection, mail flow, and public folders in Exchange hybrid and cloud enterprise environment
- Design, implement, configure, and maintain various Azure SaaS Cloud Services such as Azure AD, EM+S, Teams, Intune, AAD Connect, Exchange Online and O365
- Administration and support of technical solutions for mobile devices related to Office365, cybersecurity and threat manager
- Support design improvement of the current landscape and future demands for the growth into the cloud
- Coordination of service providers in the context of change management processes
- Be the escalation point for other IT Systems Engineers and Service Desk Engineers regarding M365 services
How to convince us
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of M365 services administration
- Expert knowledge of Azure AD, AD Connect, and Exchange Online
- Good knowledge of the M365 suite and Admin Centre
- Good knowledge of English
- Considered a plus:
Knowledge of Microsoft Intune or Mobile Iron
Knowledge of conditional access policies, MFA and trusted locations
Experience in migrating mailboxes, OneDrive, SharePoint and Teams
Excellent communication, interpersonal, teamwork, time-management, and organizational skills. Strong problem-solving abilities, proactivity and willingness to grow. Ability to take care of project planning, implementation, documentation and follow up. Ability to multi-task and work across a range of projects and issues with various timelines and priorities, comfortable working with a variety of clients, other consultants, and HW/SW vendors
What we offer
- Work at Global level, in a Worldwide Company – 90 locations in 25 countries.
- Direct employment in the company – CCNL Gomma Plastica on 13 months, paid holidays / permits / overtime, company canteen, welfare system and company agreements including discounts for various services (cars and motorcycles, insurance and banks, mobility and travel, fashion, time free, culture and instructions, technology)
- Opportunity to grow professionally and personally
- Specific and continuous training courses, aimed at improving and retaining more and more competent and motivated employees
- The opportunity to work in a modern production facility, with the values of an international family business
In the Automotive division, you will shape the mobility of tomorrow. System solutions in the areas of Battery Solutions, Structural Lightweight, Aerodynamics and Propulsion. This means: We protect the environment while also improving the driving experience of millions of vehicles.
In the Röchling Group you’ll be shaping industry. Worldwide. Together, we are changing everyday lives – by making cars lighter, making drug packaging safer and enhancing industrial applications. With 11,000 employees in 25 countries.
Share / PDF Download
+39 0471 958-439
Röchling Automotive Italia S.r.l.
Via Nobel, 11
Company: Röchling Group –
Company Location: Laives – Leifers, Trentino-Alto Adige