Senior Tax Analyst Job at Fiserv, Inc. in Clonskeagh, County Dublin
Fiserv is a global provider of financial services technology. Our clients include banks, thrifts, credit unions, securities broker dealers, leasing and finance companies, and retailers. More information at the footer.
We are currently seeking to hire a Senior Tax Anal, to join our team in Clonskeagh, Dublin, to be part of our next generation of commerce infrastructure, services and analytics to support continued growth and customer delight.
The Senior Associate, Tax – EMEA will handle all aspects of Corporate Tax compliance for Fiserv’s Irish entities, as well as preparation of EMEA tax reporting as part of the quarterly / annual global tax provision process. You will join a global in-house tax team and get involved in a wide variety of projects around compliance, tax provisioning, R&D, group restructures, financing and process improvement. You will report to the EMEA Tax Director based in the UK and work closely with the EMEA Income Tax Manager in Dublin.
Your role will focus on the following key activities:
- Review of corporate tax returns for Irish entities prepared by external advisers, including working with advisers on preparation of R&D tax credit claims
- Preparation of quarterly and year-end tax provision for reporting under US GAAP
- Review of tax provisions in the local financial statements
- Provide support to EMEA tax director and EMEA income tax manager on review of corporate tax returns for non-Irish entities as required
- Provide support on M&A projects, transactions and planning initiatives as required
- Provide practical and timely advice to EMEA business colleagues on direct tax impact of specific business transactions e.g. new client contracts, new products and services
- Assist with EU Mandatory Disclosure compliance
- Monitor tax law changes around EMEA and assess impact on the business
- Assist in the review of and implementation of tax processes to increase efficiency
- Assist in strategic initiatives working as part of a cross functional team
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
A minimum of 2 years’ experience in tax preferably in a Big 4 accounting practice and/or a US owned multinational
- CTA qualified tax professional essential
- Accounting qualification preferred – ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Experience of US GAAP tax accounting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
Benefits of working with us:
Working in a team and company of very connected and supportive colleagues, one our employees describe as professional and fun, with a real team atmosphere.
We offer very competitive salaries, performance related bonuses, attractive pension and healthcare plans; life assurance, enhanced annual leave, excellent family leave options, Global Recognition systems, employee recognition programme. Outstanding learning, development and career opportunities.
Other benefits include TaxSaver Travel and Cycle to work schemes.
Your wellness is very important to us, we have huge range of Employee Wellness options such as; Employee Assistance and Live Well Programme, wellness activities, Internal social and networking committees across a range of topics and groups; plus lots more.
If you feel this is a good fit for your experience, expectations and culture, we invite you to apply through the link below. All applications will be assessed and suitable candidates will be contacted further.
More about Fiserv:
Learn more about Fiserv: Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely. We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Company: Fiserv, Inc.
Company Location: Clonskeagh, County Dublin