Senior Transformation Analyst Jobs in Melville, NY at Conduent
Title: Senior Transformation Analyst
Location: Melville, NY
Salary: $80K – $100K*
Category: Enterprise Technology
Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward
• Supports process improvement initiatives through use of measurements, accountability, analysis and consideration of process alternatives in order to arrive at best practices.
• Interacts effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the organization to drive change within the organization.
• Serves as an internal consultant across the business in the areas of process improvement, change management, performance monitoring, and advanced statistical analysis.
• Serves as a process facilitator by submerging into teams and leading towards optimization of workflows to positively impact operational performance and ultimately, financial performance.
• Utilizes transformation principles, tools and techniques, including value stream maps, visual management, facilitation, and project and change management skills to support continuous improvement across the business.
SQL Developer Duties & Responsibilities
Developing and maintaining SQL databases requires many tasks, and based on job listings we analyzed, these duties are typically assigned to SQL developers:
Develop SQL Databases
The main responsibility of an SQL developer is the development of SQL databases for a wide variety of applications and business uses. This can include developing backend data for web applications, data storage for large businesses and organizations, and relational databases for educational institutions or libraries. An SQL developer uses their experience with data architecture and management to develop and scale SQL databases based on their organization’s needs.
Write SQL Queries
Along with developing SQL databases and tools, the SQL developer writes SQL queries to store, sort, and retrieve data. These can range from basic commands like read, write, create, and update to complex commands that fetch and manage data across multiple tables. The specific SQL needs can vary based on the organization and application, but the ability to write and optimize these codes is essential in this role.
Conduct Database Troubleshooting
The SQL developer is also responsible for conducting troubleshooting on databases and applications. This can be a long and time-consuming process, involving data validation and extensive testing to ensure that the database systems and access programs meet the end-user’s specifications and requirements. When data is migrated to a new server, the SQL developer needs to ensure that the information is intact, correct, and accessible.
Perform Server Maintenance
SQL developers may also be responsible for server maintenance, which can also involve troubleshooting database programs and operations. In this aspect of the role, the SQL developer needs to manage data and log files to ensure that they are stored separately, eliminate any instances of file or index fragmentation, and check for data corruption. This is a highly time-intensive part of the SQL developer’s…