Service Advisor Job at Bobcat of Valley Park – in Valley Park, MO
To ensure optimum customer service, we’re hiring a Service Advisor to work one-on-one with our clients. Your job will be to advise customers on the available parts and service options for their equipment. We’re counting on you to take advantage of our training and gain extensive product knowledge and to serve all of our customers with a friendly smile and honest guidance. We offer in-house training and support as well as competitive compensation.
· Have the ability to read and comprehend instructions and information and troubleshoot when applicable.
· Must have the ability to handle heavy phone volume with great data entry skills while paying close attention to details.
· Maintain and manage workload in a fast-paced work environment with an emphasis on multi-tasking.
· Able to work hard with limited supervision.
· Have strong organization skills, attention to detail and a high level of competence with computer related programs.
· Be professional and hard working with a customer-friendly approach to service.
· Be comfortable working in a team setting.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications — including Excel and Outlook, with a willingness to learn new applications.
· Pass pre-employment screening (drug & background).
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
· The majority of working hours are spent sitting down and working on a computer.
· Some areas of the workplace may be hazardous and/or dirty; proper safety protective gear should be worn as needed.
· Answering the phone and speaking with customers and employees.
· The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but is right off the shop floor so can occasionally be loud.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
This is a full-time position.
· Previous experience working in automotive or construction industry preferred.
Service Department Manager
Monday thru Friday 7:00 AM thru 5:00 PM.
- Health, Dental, Life & Disability Policies
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Training & Advancement Opportunities
Pre-Employment drug screens, background check & proof of employment eligibility (E-Verify) are required for any position offered.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 – $40,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Company: Bobcat of Valley Park –
Company Location: Valley Park, MO