Service Advisor Job at Busseys Norfolk in Norwich
As part of the front line team, our Service Advisors are key to the relationships we have with our Customers, and to the success of our business.
You will provide a friendly, single point of contact to our Customers from arrival at the service desk, keeping them informed about the progress of their vehicle throughout the day, ensuring they are completely satisfied with their experience.
Your role will include:
- Meeting and greeting Customers, and identifying their needs
- Seeing a Customer through their journey with regular communication
- Liaising with other departments to create a 360° of brilliant service
- Building and maintaining long lasting relationships
- Providing support to fellow team members
We are looking for an enthusiastic, driven individual ready to bring their passion and flair to the role as part of our Whiffler Road Service department.
Preferably you will have a background in delivering excellent service, and have a natural confidence when speaking to Customers. The ideal candidate would hold experience within the motor industry, however, experience in similar industries would be considered.
In return, you will enjoy a highly rewarding role within our business, a competitive base salary, commission opportunities, and excellent employee benefits.
Ready to join the team?
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Company: Busseys Norfolk
Company Location: Norwich