Service BDC Representative Job at TRINITY AUTOMOTIVE – 3.4 in Taylorville, IL
Trinity Chrysler Dodge Jeep and Ram is looking for an enthusiastic BDC Representative to join our growing dealership’s sales team. You will be responsible for coordinating all incoming requests made via telephone or online, searching for potential sales leads, booking appointments for the showroom, and acting as a first point of contact for customers.
To be successful as a BDC Representative, you should have a knack for marketing and sales. Top candidates will be professional and personable individuals, with a passion for great customer service.
BDC Representative Responsibilities:
- Answering incoming phone calls and online enquiries.
- Logging customer details and comments in our system.
- Scheduling appointments and following up with any “no show” customers.
- Maintaining thorough, up-to-date knowledge of our products.
- Greeting and assisting walk-in customers, and treating all clientele with courtesy and respect.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- Maintaining contact with customers to ensure they are happy with our service.
- Ensuring potential customers are aware of any promotions.
- Assisting with various other tasks at the dealership.
BDC Representative Requirements:
- Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
- Proven experience in sales.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized, with an ability to learn quickly.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software and the internet.
- Professional and personable demeanor.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $17.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Sales Experience: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Company: TRINITY AUTOMOTIVE – 3.4
Company Location: Taylorville, IL