Service Desk Analyst Job at Daisy Corporate Services – in Batley
Salary: Up to £22,000
Our Service Desk Analysts are the face, and voice of our company so naturally we are looking for confident and passionate people who see customer service as a skill that can be executed and applied to great effect.
If you can excel at delivering a positive attitude that shows professionalism and a ‘can-do’ approach then we will reward that determination with a fast-paced, working environment that can lead to amazing future career prospects in the innovative world of technology.
We work with lots of different technologies but don’t let that put you off, because we’re firmly focused on delivering first class training through our very own #DaisyUniversity, and through our amazing team who work together to support each other.
If you’re reading this and think, this could be me, then we want to hear from you to see where the journey can take us.
What will you be doing?
- Working on a fast-paced, efficient Service Desk supporting customers and engaging with third parties via telephone, email, and online portal applications.
- Logging and ongoing management of cases relating to incidents and service requests using IT Service Desk Case Management tools
- Providing triage and support aiming to deliver resolution at first contact wherever possible.
- Using effective communication to categorise and prioritise cases and take appropriate actions to follow business processes.
- Accurately maintaining customer and system records
- Establishing and maintaining a high standard of working relationship with colleagues, customers and third parties in order to coordinate activities associated to customer support.
- Applying a high level of attention to detail in ticket updates supporting quality communication with correct grammar, spelling and recognition of the target audience (e.g., customer or internal stakeholder).
- Working towards individual and team-based objectives to achieve ongoing performance goals along with delivering against Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators
What we need from you?
- Previous experience working in a customer service/support role.
- A background of 1st line Service Desk or Technical Support function.
- A professional and mature attitude that can represent our business to our corporate customers.
- A ‘can-do’ attitude, focused on ownership and delivering to a high standard.
What’s in it for you?
- On the job training and support from our team of Service Desk experts, helping you to settle in your role.
- Monday – Friday role, you can enjoy weekends off!
- Weekly internal job newsletter sent directly to you, giving you lots of opportunities to progress your career in a wide range of areas in our business.
- Hybrid working, with opportunities to work from home as well as working in our office.
- Training from our very own #DaisyUniversity, with access to 1000 courses from day 1.
- 34 days holiday + the option to purchase more!
- Access to ‘The Exchange’ where you will have access to discounts and savings at more than 1000 retailers
Location: Birstall, Batley WF17
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Company: Daisy Corporate Services –
Company Location: Batley