Service Engineer/Electrical Bias Jobs in Chester – England – UK at KPJ Group
Title: Service Engineer/Electrical Bias
Company: KPJ Group
Location: Chester – England – UK
Type: Full Time
Category: Engineering, Industrial
Salary: Salary 40000 GBP Yearly GBP 40000 YEAR
Position: Overseas Multi Skilled Service Engineer (Electrical Bias)
Are you a Multi Skilled Engineer and like the idea of working overseas for a world leading manufacturer?
We are recruiting for a Service Engineer for a company which is recognised as a leader in the world of manufacturing machinery.
This growing company operates in more than 130 countries worldwide which offers the right person a fantastic opportunity to work outside the UK 95% of the time.
You will have the chance to spend 200 days per year in new places, after completing an Initial 3 months training in house, you will then follow a senior commissioning engineer for a further 6 months and have the chance to develop and grow with the company.
What’s on offer?
* £40,000 per annum
* Daily payment for working on site up to £25 per day depending on region
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays – additional day holiday for each weekend away
* Company credit card and cash advance for site working
* Company phone and laptop
* Progression to in house Test Manager / Service Engineer
* Software training on Siemens and Beckoff (IEC 61131)
What will you be doing as a Service Engineer?
* Liaising with the customer to ensure the correct levels of local support are available
* Overseeing the unpacking of the machine in the correct order
* Supervising local labour in the building of the plant. Mechanical and electrical
* Ensuring that local engineers are aware and trained in the ongoing maintenance requirements
* Carrying out first level commissioning
* Ensuirng the customer is updated during progress of the build
* Ensuring the site is ready for the arrival of the commissioning engineer
* Writing an ongoing report highlighting any build or customer related issues
* Being an ambassador for the company
* Ensuring all reports are completed for project de-briefing
What do you need?
* To be physically fit as this position is physical demanding
* Apprentice trained
* Must be prepared for long duration’s overseas working, up to 8 weeks
* Electrical knowledge with mechanical aptitude
* PC literate with report writing experience
* Excellent customer service skills
* To be computer literate with PLC experience Siemens S7, Allen Bradley and IEC61131
If you are interested in joining this highly established company and seeing the world whilst contributing to their on-going success, then apply today or speak with Gail on (phone number removed) for more information – we look forward to hearing from you!
KPJ Group are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy with more than 40 years of experience delivering staffing solutions. We treat each application with a high degree of care however due to the high volume of applications are sometimes unable to contact all individuals. If you do not hear from us within 5 days of submitting your application, please assume that unfortunately you have not been shortlisted