Service Marketing – Construction Segment Job at CNH Industrial in Racine, Wisconsin
Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Parts & Service, is a major international force in its specific sector.
We are actively seeking a dynamic individual to join our team in a Service Marketing – Construction Segment role. In this position, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth by improving service capabilities within Construction dealerships. You will collaborate with internal departments to execute defined marketing strategies. This position is also responsible for completing industry and market analysis, identification of current and future trends and competitive factors, and making recommendations for changes to service strategy in response.
- Manage CNH Industrial platforms, designed to support dealership service marketing efforts (PPP, SQT, ASIP, etc).
- Identify opportunities and develop programs, products, services and tools in support of business growth and increased profitability in the dealer aftermarket channel such as extended warranties, planned maintenance and repair contracts, proactive support leveraging Telematics, etc.
- With support from the central training team(s), develop all necessary training materials and support the roll out of new services, as well as any existing services. Be the expert on all active programs and tools to support dealer service needs.
- Provide content for CNH Industrial employees and dealers training programs and applicable reference materials to ensure product success in the market.
- Provide input for corporate reports and forecasts for management reporting as necessary.
The qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- 5+ years of Marketing experience
- 2+ years of Dealership experience (Construction, Agriculture, Automotive, Truck & Bus etc.)
The preferred candidate will have experience with the following:
- 3+ years of Parts & Service/Aftermarket experience
Company: CNH Industrial
Company Location: Racine, Wisconsin