Service Receptionist/Cashier Job at Mercedes-Benz Canada Inc. – in Toronto, ON
Position: Service Receptionist/Cashier
Mercedes- Benz Canada – Toronto Retail Group
Mercedes-Benz Canada’s Toronto Retail Group is the largest exclusive Mercedes-Benz dealer group in Canada. Comprised of six full-service dealerships and two service-only points in Metropolitan Toronto, The Toronto Retail Group employs over 800 full-time employees, serving over 45,000 active customers. We are an equal opportunity employer with a strong focus on diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We are looking for a Service Receptionist/Cashier. You will be expected to contribute to the operational efficiency of the Service Department and to positive CEI results. You will also be providing exceptional customer service, creating and maintaining customer vehicle files, and ensuring that the work orders are closed upon collection of payment. You will report directly to the Business Development Manager, Service, and will also have the opportunity to work with all dealership staff.
Responsibilities of the role
- On most days you’ll greet and direct customers to service advisors or sales consultants.
- Some days you’ll act as back up to Receptionist or Service Greeter.
- There’s always a chance you’ll be involved in preparing cash reports of transactions and bank deposits.
Benefits you can expect
- Commitment to inclusion & diversity
- Engaging corporate culture
- Training, development and career growth opportunities
- Benefits to support work-life balance/integration
- A strong portfolio of corporate social responsibility initiatives
- State of the art working facilities
- Vehicle purchase and lease programs
- Comprehensive health, dental, and pension programs
- Recognition rewards and discount programs
Qualifications required for the position
- Completion of high school diploma or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a customer facing role
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in an administrative role, preferably in an automotive retail environment
- Previous experience in a high-standard customer service environment preferred
- Cash handling experience and basic accounting knowledge with the ability to formulate precise calculations
- Bold, innovative and enjoy challenging yourself
- Honest and professional , a strong team player
- Big picture thinker, go-getter, self-starter
Company: Mercedes-Benz Canada Inc. –
Company Location: Toronto, ON