Signalling Engineer Job at Bombardier in Roma, Lazio
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
Signalling Engineer for our location in Rome, Italy
In this role you will support the development and maintenance of generic application according to technological and contractual constrains and in terms of signalling requirements handling, IXL logic development and IXL logic testing.
- Interlocking Logic development and configuration according to CENELEC 50128
- Tests Execution for the homologation of the generic application
- Ensure compliance with the Region South engineering processes
- Technical project management
- Engineering Degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering is desired
- Some experience in the railway sector is considered a plus
- Knowledge of railway signalling systems, safety regulations, configuration management and product lifecycle management (CENELEC 50128) would be nice to have
- Some knowledge of job specific tools (OS Unix and Windows)
- Good communication, planning and teamwork skills
- Flexibility and resilience to work under pressure as well as results-oriented person.
- Willingness to travel
- English and Italian language at an advanced level are required
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Primary Location: IT-LAZ-Rome
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 24.03.2020, 8:25:36 AM
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Company Location: Roma, Lazio