Social Media Manager Job at Buster and Punch in Stockholm
Social Media Manager
Dependant on experience
Head of Brand Marketing
37.5 per week (5 days Monday-Friday)
25 Days per annum
- Contribution to gym membership
- Statutory pension contribution
- Discount on the purchase of Company products
Buster + Punch is a London-born interior fashion design label working with rare, solid materials to make extraordinary items for everyday use. From lighting and hardware to custom motorcycles and whisky bars, the brand now makes unexpected and elegant interior products.
Its work is inspired by London’s fashion, music and sub-culture where it collaborates with street artists, bike builders, musicians and fashion designers to inject attitude into their crafted products.
Buster + Punch is passionate about their people and pride themselves on having built a dedicated and talented team across their business.
We are looking for a Social Media Manager to join our marketing team based in central Stockholm. This is a key role within the business and reports direct to Head of Brand Marketing. The main outline of the job is to; Plan and execute publication of content in all social channels, assuring tonality and content is tailored to suite the platform and target audience while staying true to brand.
Social Media is an important marketing tool for Buster + Punch where we get the chance to communicate with our ever-growing community. We work hard to always deliver new inspiring, high-quality content in order to keep our fans engaged and interested.
You will get the chance to be part of an exciting journey where social media is central to the marketing strategy.
The Social Media Manager is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with customers. You have an eye for details and understand the importance on delivering on brand content to engage a community.
All communication is in English so being fluent in English is a must.
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels
- Create and implement social media strategies monthly
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and images/videos
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Report on progress on all platforms by using analytical tools
- Compile reports for management showing results
- Community management. Handle comments, direct messages and other feedback related to the above
- Scouting interesting projects
- Negotiate image rights
- Optimizing content and technology
- Stay on top of social media trends
- Confident in dealing with people
- Helpful and cooperative
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Problem solving
- Team Player
Skills & Competencies
- Have a passion and in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Tik Tok etc.) and how each platform can be used in different scenarios
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing. Ideally iconosquare
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills
- Creative mindset
- Great design skills and can use photoshop
- Team player
- Clear and concise communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to use full suite of Microsoft office tools
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Fluent in English
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a social media manager
Education and Qualifications
- A degree in Marketing, Journalism, Design or related field
B+P can offer flexible working arrangements and is supportive of personal/professional development opportunities for employees where appropriate
The successful applicant will be asked to supply 2 references to support their application
Reference ID: SMM
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Social Media Management: 2 years (Required)
Company: Buster and Punch
Company Location: Stockholm