Software Developer (m/f/d) – Siemens ProductCERT Job at Siemens – in Barcelona, Barcelona provincia
With its 300 employees, Siemens Cybersecurity (CYS) works hand in hand with the company’s business units to ensure Siemens’ future. CYS conducts research with internal and external partners, including leading universities and promising start-ups. These collaborative endeavors focus on a wide range of future technologies with a view to securing them with patents and supporting them through commercialization. CYS also provides development services for Siemens’ business units and supports them with methods and tools related to business excellence.
Join our team now in Cybersecurity as a Software Developer in ProductCERT / IT-Security.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented:
- You work in the central Incident and Vulnerability Handling Team (PSIRT) for Siemens products and solutions, mainly in the area of critical infrastructures
- You design, develop, extend and maintain tools and frameworks for automation in handling of security vulnerabilities and incidents
- You closely cooperate with vulnerability handlers, incident handlers, penetration testers and tool developers in ProductCERT
- You find solutions for concrete improvements, develop the code to implement these and review code of others as the work is performed as a team effort
- Through specialized trainings and daily challenges, you continuously update your expert knowledge
Your qualifications and skills:
- You have successfully majored in computer science
- You have contributed to medium sized development projects in the past
- You have distinct knowledge of information technologies and operating systems
- Ideally you have proven skills in IT-security
- You have excellent command of English and ideally of German
This opportunity provides flexibility in location. You can decide to work either in Lisbon (Portugal) or Madrid (Spain). Your preferred location will be asked during your application. A valid working VISA is required. Please, submit your CV in English
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experience makes us more competitive and better able to respond successfully to society’s demands. That’s why we value candidates who reflect the diversity we enjoy in our company.
Company: Siemens Holding S.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Company: Siemens –
Company Location: Barcelona, Barcelona provincia