Solutions Architect Jobs in Buffalo, NY at Computer Task Group
Title: Solutions Architect
Company: Computer Task Group
Location: Buffalo, NY
Salary: $100K – $150K*
Category: Technical Services
CTG is a seeking to fill Solution Architect roles responsible for providing technical solutions to a variety of business problems.
• Gathering and documenting business requirements
• Analyzing and designing the solution to meet business requirements
• Guiding the implementation team to successful solution implementation
• Assessment of new products and methods
• Developing and implementing appropriate enterprise practices across multiple operating systems and hardware platforms
• Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization (including senior management)
• Ability to work outside core business hours including holiday work is required and a condition of employment.
REQUIRED SKILLS (primary and nice-to-have): (Required means that the client only wants to see candidates who have these skills).
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• 5+ years of experience with demonstrated results in building, designing, purchasing and integrating systems or demonstrated equivalent knowledge required.
• Experience in Business Intelligence or Integration technologies.
• Experience with methodology based development.
• Advanced understanding of application design principles and application architecture.
• Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture and technology strategy necessary to support business goals.
• Exceptional ability to build rapport and credibility with both technical and non-technical staff.
• Experience writing and facilitating Requests for Information/Proposals.
• Ability to navigate and work on multiple operating systems such as Linux, AIX, or Windows.
• Ability to work as part of a team or to be self-directed as required.
• Good organizational and project management skills including demonstrated success in leading medium to large sized project teams.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of health care business is preferred.
• Proven examples of displaying the IH values: Passionate, Caring, Respectful, Trustworthy, Collaborative and Accountable.
About Computer Task Group
Computer Task Group, Incorporated (commonly referred to as CTG) is an American multinational company headquartered in Buffalo, New York, that provides information technology staffing and solutions. CTG was founded in 1966 by Randolph A. Marks and G. David Baer, two former employees of IBM, in Buffalo, New York. It was then called Marks-Baer Inc. (MBI). MBIs initial market was the medical industry, since both founders had experience in that area. By 1968, staff had grown to 20 and Marks-Baer Inc. changed its name to Computer Task Group Inc. (CTG). The company went public in 1969. In 1975, CTG decided to become a national company. CTG accelerated growth through acquisitions beginning in 1980 and within 5 years, acquired 15 companies. In 1986, the company made its first international acquisition, Shubrook International, Ltd., a software consulting firm based in Chertsey, England.