Spa Coordinator Job in Toronto, ON at Hammam Spa by Céla –
Company: Hammam Spa by Céla
Location: King West
Job Available: Immediate
Type of Employment: Full Time 4-day expedited work week
Compensation: Discussed at the interview
-The opportunity to work in a beautiful environment and to be part of a friendly and supportive team of experts.
-Continuous training and education on skincare and beauty lines.
-Competitive Benefits Program including Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance for full-time employees after 3 months of continued employment.
-Opportunity to earn commission on selling products.
-Two weeks of paid annual vacation.
-40% staff discounts on retail and services.
-Complimentary monthly manicure.
Take your career to heights at Hammam Spa’s new showstopping location in Bayview Village. Voted Canada’s Top Day Spa in 2019, Hammam Spa opened its King West location in 2005 and has been an industry leader ever since. Now during an exciting period of growth, rebounding from the pandemic while focusing on expanding our two locations, we are looking for dynamic members to join our team! Hammam Spa is a full-service day spa offering treatments to purify, energize and balance the skin, body and mind.
Spa Coordinators play a vital role in the overall operation of Hammam spa. Working in tandem within small teams, the Spa Coordinators are responsible for using their superior time management, customer service, and problem-solving skills to oversee the smooth day-to-day operation of our business. Working an expedited 4-day work week including weekends, our Spa Coordinators enjoy the benefits of work-life balance. While providing exceptional customer service, the core functions of the Spa Coordinators’ duties range from answering phones, booking appointments, managing client intake, and handling payment. Ensuring guest satisfaction is the touchstone objective within this department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Abides by the Hammam Spa Policies and Procedures Guide
· Conducts business in a warm and professional demeanor
· Provides attentive and professional customer service
· Ensures that all clients have up-to-date forms completed prior to entry to the spa
· Provides guests with spa tours, familiarizing them with all spa amenities
· Makes spa bookings with attention to detail via requests in-person, by telephone, or by email
· Ability to effectively respond to all client queries including an explanation of services offered and spa etiquette
· Speaks passionately about our spa ethos
· Manages the spa’s daily schedule ensuring appointment availability is maximized, and service provider bookings are distributed according to spa protocol
· Manages critical daily operations such as reporting, opening and closing procedures, assisting with group functions, and inventory
· Adeptly manages call volume
· Maintains cleanliness of the reception area
· Manages client feedback and complaints with professionalism and patience
· Demonstrates ability to educate clients and sell skincare and beauty lines; paying particular attention to closing sales on recommended products post-treatment
· Twice a month works on the spa’s main level as a greeter, organizes demonstrations/events, and conducts follow-up calls to clients
· Attends all training and professional development workshops
· Responsible for fostering a healthy attitude and working relationships with all coworkers and members of the management
· Other tasks as assigned
· Fluency in English, with strong verbal and written communications
· Exceptional customer service skills
· Excellent phone etiquette
· Strong work ethic
· Courteous, discreet, and professional demeanor
· Ability to work well under pressure
· A strong team player
· Extremely organized with the ability to multi-task
· Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time
· Must be well groomed, and abide by the spa dress code policy
Education and Experience:
· Minimum High School diploma
· Graduate of post-secondary education preferred
· Minimum two years in a Spa or related industry required
· Previous experience working with Booker/Book4time is considered an asset
Job Type: Full-time
About the Company
Company: Hammam Spa by Céla –
Company Location: Toronto, ON