Sr. Account Executive, Automotive Job at Reputation – in München
Why Work at Reputation?
- We are an innovation engine with 31 technology patents, ranked in the top three of all competitors.
- Our customer-centric focus has led to a nearly 200% revenue growth from 2016 to 2019.
- The platform is used by three of the top five automotive OEMs and 16,000 auto dealerships, more than 250 healthcare systems, and over 100 leading property management firms.
- We’ve raised over $117 million in funding from the same A-list venture capital firms that backed Google, Microsoft, and Intuit.
- Our executive management team is diverse and committed to building a performance-based culture where excellence is rewarded and careers are developed.
- Who thrives at Reputation? Managers who embody a player-coach mentality. Employees who value teamwork and cross-functional collaboration. People who emphasize perseverance and hustle over quick wins and luck.
We are seeking a high energy, execution-oriented, new business hunter to drive revenue within the automotive space. We want individuals with the determination that can prospect deeply from outreach to close. If you have successfully sold nascent disruptive technologies or Social Media solutions, especially to the Automotive OEMs and large dealer groups, we should talk!
- Sell Reputation’s SaaS based Reputation Management platform to OEM corporate decision makers with responsibility for automotive rooftops in DACH region
- Promote Reputation and its core products with the end goal of creating value for customers and generating new revenue
- Manage relationships for each prospect by fact finding, follow up, identifying customers’ needs, presenting pricing options, overcoming objections
- Interact with senior decision makers cultivating a lasting business relationship
- Ensure that monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales goals are met or exceeded
- Focus on new business development, while maintaining customer relationships
- Provide accurate forecasting and develop weekly and monthly sales plans to manage the sales funnel
- Phone and email communication utilised daily to achieve sales goals
- Travel to OEMs and large dealership groups to manage territory effectively
- Intro into pipeline management
- Developing knowledge of your region
- Ongoing assistance in prospecting and closing new deals
- Ability to forecast accurately
- Adept knowledge of SFDC and our sales process
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients by building personal credibility and solid trust
- Orchestrate resources including, but not limited to Marketing, Operations, Sales Operations and Executives. Deploy the appropriate team to win
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bi-lingual in German essential but not necessarily based in DACH
- Relevant experience in Enterprise sales with CX, SaaS or software applications, data, digital or consultancy, managing medium to long-term sales cycle in a complex multi-stakeholder environment
- Solution-based, value-selling approach is a must
- Specific sales experience within the Automotive industry preferred, but multi-vertical experience considered
- Execute a hybrid inside and outside sales model, where you will establish and execute a strategy for selling directly to your target accounts
- Hungry to grow your career and tackle new challenges with a clear desire to have a large impact on Reputation revenue and client growth and your career
- Natural ability to run fast while exercising sound judgement
- Proficiency in Salesforce (preferable)
- Strong work ethic and sense of commitment is a MUST
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer relationship building skills
- Ability to leverage the extended team to succeed
- Additional duties as assigned
More on Reputation:
The majority of consumers — 90% — say online reviews influence their purchasing decisions. Yet marketing departments are at the mercy of third-party algorithms they don’t control, and no amount of marketing spend can offset the negative impact of a weak online reputation.
Our Reputation Score, much like the consumer FICO score, is an indispensable index for every business, and the accurate measure of how a company can get found, get chosen and get better. Global companies across industries such as Healthcare, Automotive, Retail Services, Property Management, Financial Services, Storage, and more use our platform to:
- Monitor, request and respond to online reviews
- Improve star ratings and search result rankings
- Audit and maintain business listings and location directories across the web
- Manage social media engagement and advertising
- Make operational changes to improve customer experience
- Maximize customer retention and revenue
Reputation is a World Economic Forum Global Growth Company funded by top-tier venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins, Bessemer Venture Partners, Ascension Ventures, August Capital, Heritage Group, and Icon Ventures.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants only – No 3rd party agency candidates.
Job Type: Full-time
Company: Reputation –
Company Location: München