Sr BI Partner Jobs in Phoenix, AZ at University of Phoenix
Title: Sr BI Partner
Company: University of Phoenix
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Salary: $150K — $200K *
Category: Education, Government & Non-Profit
A Senior Business Intelligence (BI) Partner leads and directs a matrixed team that supports University departments/College with data decision support. An individual ensures businesses have the appropriate reports, analysis and insights to monitor and assess department/College performance. A Sr BI Partner collaborates on measuring, monitoring and assessing strategies based on sound business intelligence principles, and is accountable for the overall stakeholder satisfaction and management of expectations while ensuring deliverables are completed on time, within budget and meet the needs of the University.
1. Partner with management team to align resources and systems, enabling and delivering specific requirements/deliverables to enable the business to achieve its objectives. Develop and maintain a delivery model that enables University departments to utilize all Business Intelligence (BI) offerings to their fullest potential.
2. Support multiple partner relationships (FP&A, University executive team, Campus Operations, Academics, etc.) and participate regularly in Executive level discussions related to University strategies, such as New Degreed Enrollment/Total Degreed Enrollment performance, gap analysis, and mitigation plans.
3. Work with team to prepare reports and provide analyses and recommendations on University performance.
4. Work jointly on the development of operational reporting and analytics solutions that drive business strategy and support new projects and initiatives. Contribute to final BI Department deliverables and work product by performing quality reviews, assisting with creating work summaries and presenting final results to partners, when appropriate.
5. Consult to the business by offering vision and ideas to project teams on how the data team can add optimal value to their projects, thereby helping shape project plans and bring project milestones to fruition.
6. Prioritize top projects considering their value proposition along with time and effort required. Obtain input from leadership to help inform the prioritization process.
7. Contribute to the overall growth of the University through the exploration of potential products and services by keeping abreast of state of the art technology and trends in the marketplace.
8. Represent the data team in various executive meetings in order to stay current on the key topics, department strategy, mission-critical projects, and upcoming initiatives for the purpose of offering recommendations, updates, input, and support as appropriate.
9. Perform other duties as assigned.
NOTE: The primary accountabilities above are intended to describe the general content and requirements of this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive statement of duties. Incumbents may perform all or most of the primary accountabilities listed above. Specific goals or responsibilities will be documented in the incumbents’ performance objectives as outlined by the incumbents’ immediate supervisor or manager.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related field
• Ten (10) years of functional business experience, including at least five (5) years of experience in descriptive analysis supporting business operations
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES: