Sr. Financial Analyst Jobs in Charleston, SC at Daimler AG
Title: Sr. Financial Analyst
Company: Daimler AG
Location: Charleston, SC
Salary: $80K – $100K*
Category: Manufacturing & Automotive
The world is changing. The question is, what will be our contribution to the outcome? We have set the pace in the field of mobility from the very beginning, and we will continue to do so. At Mercedes-Benz Vans, interdisciplinary teams are developing the mobility of tomorrow. Our goal is to make mobility safer, simpler, and more sustainable for people across the globe. Put your pioneering spirit to good use: This is your opportunity to make a contribution that extends far beyond your job title.
At Mercedes-Benz Vans, we offer you the perfect environment for your professional and personal growth. Cutting-edge training and promising career opportunities will help you to foster and expand your professional skill set as well as your individual strengths. Think, try, and thrive with us in collaborative work environments that spark game-changing concepts.
Prepares and analyzes complex financial and economic data to support functional and department business planning.
– Prepares annual budgets and quarterly forecasts for assigned business areas
– Analyzes and forecasts complex financial, economic, and other data to provide accurate, timely information and special studies for strategic and operational decisions
– Communicates annual/quarterly financial results vs. budgets, forecasts and prior periods for assigned business areas
– Performs quarterly and annual revenue and expense analysis and reconciliations for assigned business areas
– Performs routine and non-routine analysis and suggests creative solutions to improve financial performance or reduce costs
– Updates and maintains project expense tracking system to ensure accuracy and validity of revenue recognition tracking and management
– Collect, compile, verify, and analyze financial information so senior management has accurate and timely information for making strategic and operational decisions
– Evaluates industry, economic, financial and market trends to forecast the company’s short term and long term financial planning and competitive position
– Works on moderately complex financial analysis projects
– May coach less senior financial analysts
– Participates in regularly scheduled team meetings
– Will perform other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree preferred. 5-8 years of experience
– Self-starter who can work independently and as a team player
– Proficiency in PC based computer systems including Microsoft Office programs:
– Experience in supporting a financial planning system a plus.
We are all in for change. Are you too? Apply now.
If you have experience in the above and are interested in joining an outstanding company we welcome you to apply. The division Mercedes-Benz Vans is world renown for quality and innovative products.
EXCELLENT COMPENSATION & BENEFITS PLAN WITH 401k MATCHING
Mercedes-Benz Vans, LLC (“MBV”) is a plant in Ladson, South Carolina that produces Sprinter vans for the U.S. and Canadian market under the brands Mercedes-Benz and Freightliner. The midsize Mercedes-Benz Metris vans are also reassembled at this location.
Mercedes-Benz Vans, LLC invested 500 million U.S. dollars in the construction of a new Sprinter production plant in addition to an expansion of the previous assembly operations. In September 2018, MBV officially opened its new plant, located next to existing operations in the No…