Sr Red Pr/JDA Bus Syst Analyst Jobs in Atlanta, GA at Americold Logistics
Title: Sr Red Pr/JDA Bus Syst Analyst
Company: Americold Logistics
Location: Atlanta, GA
Salary: $100K — $150K *
Americold provides temperature-controlled warehousing and transportation to food producers, restaurants, schools, and retail outlets such as grocery stores. We’re proud to provide an essential link in the food industry supply chain and to help put food on tables around the world.
Based in Atlanta, Georgia, Americold owns and operates 180+ temperature-controlled warehouses in the United States, Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, and Canada. We have nearly 13,000 associates and offer a wide variety of employment opportunities – from warehouse forklift operators and supervisors to accounting, customer support, engineering, transportation, and technology solutions positions.
Serves as Expert in Americold application software as pertains to business logic, software configuration and operational process deemed key to the daily plant operation within Americold. Apply proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to the software development life cycle in their designated area. Drive out the key global business requirements and translate into workable requirements containing process information, data flows, comprehensive functional specifications and test plans – challenging any requests that may be unreasonable or unnecessary – and ultimately ensuring that project deliverables are met according to requirements. Conduct thorough analysis, design, and testing of the software development life cycle as well as assist with configuration and testing in support of application implementations. Be competent with automated testing software, preferably Tryon Solutions Cycle, and writing test scripts. Use automated testing software for testing software, configuration and process changes. Creation and maintenance of up- to-date documentation pertaining to core IT processes, software and business logic, software configuration as well as identification of hardware and infrastructure used to support. Create and provide structured training and/or content for other IT members. Provide detailed knowledge and support to all levels of the organization as required.
• Work closely with Operations, Configuration, Training & Support, Project Managers, EDI, Development and other internal and external customers in support of WMS and other application implementations.
• Determine the root cause of defects to prevent recurrence of the issues and quality problems. The Systems Analyst uses data collected from inspections and testing procedures to determine the cause of quality issues and provide solutions that are defect free.
• Work with Operational, Customer and IT resources to gather requirements and perform in-depth analysis to determine the best, most logical and efficient approach for software design. Prepare detailed functional requirements for software development.
• Design solutions related to warehouse management systems, transportation, and labor management. Interface with EDI, Web, and Data Warehouse applications.
• Maintains software design principles to guide and govern how application solutions will be designed, integrated and implemented to lower costs and improve application maintainability, flexibility, scalability, robustness, performance, and ability to troubleshoot
• Produce thorough test plans, and any specific test and load test conditions that must be met, for all sites affected by software alterations. Record and communicate issues to Config…