Staff Responsible Job at Incluso – in Stockholm
Our client within the retail industry is now looking for a Staff Responsible to a temporary assignment for one year. You would be onboard on their journey, which means there is no clear path. Therefore, you will play a key role in setting the foundation and creating the best possible conditions for your employees.
In your role you will focus your staff and on staff responsibility, and tasks include development conversations, salary review and other staff related activities. Your staff responsibility goes across different Product Teams, and you will work in a tight collaboration with Product Owner, PAM and Pale for the area.
You would be a part of the Colleague and Corporate Support domain and Product Area “Finance and Corporate support functions”. Your main responsibilities would be for operations and development of technological solutions for the entire group independent of channel or brand. The product teams are often part of a larger value chain and cross collaboration with other product teams and product areas are essential to succeed.
As a Staff Responsible, you will also:
- Develop and engage your employees and have weekly check ins
- Handle People Data and Administration
- Be an ambassador for our client’s HR team and act as the employer’s representative
- Ensure compliance with laws and policies
- Have work environment responsibility regarding physical, organizational, social work environment and safety
- Stand for an inclusive, clear and visible leadership which is based on respect, care and trust for our employees
- Stay close to your employees to achieve a sustainable work life
- Be working in tight collaboration with the Talent Acquisition team around recruitment and consultant handling.
As a Staff Responsible you will embark on a journey that will lead to something new and exciting – we will test, fail and learn.
For this Staff Responsible assignment, we are looking for someone who have previous experience from leadership and staff responsibility.
We also believe that you have:
- Coaching style and are a good listener and with empathic attitude
- Proven experience from being an active player in challenging situations, whilst living our values and keeping focus on delivery
- Have good knowledge, both written and oral, in English and knowledge in Swedish is a plus.
This is a full-time consultancy position through Incluso in Stockholm. Start is ASAP, 1 year contract. For more information, please contact Marianne Nilsson recruiter at Incluso.
Company: Incluso –
Company Location: Stockholm