State Advocate Opportunity located in Mansfield, TX
THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION
Schedule: Monday thru Friday 8:00am -5:00pm
This is a full time position. No short term contract or temp to hire role. All full time employees will qualify for health benefits, PTO and other company benefits.
No experience is required. Firstsource will train anyone interested in starting a new career!
Screens and processes referred patient cases for medical assistance programs. Specializes in State Medicaid and Miscellaneous Program cases and attends training in SSI/SSDI disability programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
Other duties may be assigned. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
1. Screens clients for eligibility to public benefits, including Medicaid, Crime Victims, Kidney Health, County Indigent Health Care, and other (including SSI and SSDI).
2. Completes appropriate applications and forms and assists in gathering necessary documents and proofs to establish eligibility.
3. Submits forms along with accompanying documentation to servicing agency.
4. Follows up with client/agency regarding interview date.
5. Accompanies client to interviews, arranges for client transportation if needed, and assists client during interview, as warranted. Conducts home visits as needed
6. Assures that requested additional documentation is submitted timely.
7. Follows up with client/agency to assure timely reports are delivered to hospital.
8. Prepares reports and delivers to hospital as appropriate.
9. Maintains database records appropriately, including case notes, filing information, and activity reports in both hospital HIS and Firstsource Workbook.
10. Maintains properly ordered/filed case folders, with folders arranged consistent with company policies.
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Mansfield
Other Locations: United States
Organization: Healthcare Provider – Onshore Operations
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Posting: Jul 22, 2021, 10:01:44 AM