Stock Controller Job at Mosaic Fulfilment Solutions in York
We are looking to recruit a Stock Controller to join our expanding Warehouse team. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of our core operational teams during a time of growth.
Role, Duties, and Responsibilities
- Monitoring and maintaining all order management tasks on WMS
- Keeping stock control systems up to date, ensuring inventory accuracy at all times
- Managing and controlling inventory stock counting and inventory accuracy checks
- Ensuring efficient utilisation of warehouse space and efficient storage of stock
- Liaising with the Warehouse team regarding any stock/space issues
- Maintaining high standards of health, hygiene, and safety in the working environment
- Liaising closely with the Warehouse team to ensure all stock issues are resolved in an efficient, accurate, and professional manner
- Ensuring the efficient and effective achievement of all operational targets and key performance indicators
- Producing daily stock enquiry reports and reports as requested by managers. Launching necessary investigation where there are discrepancies and taking appropriate action to assure continuity of supply and ability to report and record accurate information.
What are we looking for?
Technical Skills and Experience
- Experience of working with a WMS, core understanding of system transactions and processes
- Knowledge of and ability to effectively use Microsoft Office
- Experience of driving a counterbalance FLT, flexi-truck and order-picker (advantageous)
Essential Skills, Experience and Competencies
- Highly numerate, with previous stock control experience
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Problem-solving skills, possesses a desire to see issues through to completion
- A professional manner, able to work well as part of a team and communicate with people at all levels in a clear and polite manner
- Highly motivated, able to manage a busy workload and remain calm under pressure
What will I get in return?
You’ll get a competitive hourly rate and development and progression opportunities. You’ll work on our modern, recently renovated head office site where you can also benefit from free on-site parking and access to our on-site gym.
Who are we?
Mosaic Fulfilment Solutions is a leading provider of contact centre services, ecommerce distribution, document management and back office processing. Our services are used by over 90 clients in a vast range of sectors, including retail, ecommerce, FMCG and charity. Mosaic is an incredibly innovative business, placing people and technology at the very centre of our service offering. With excellent staff and client retention, we are financially strong and growing and committed to achieving our business objectives through our people.
Our offices are rural with limited links to public transport, so you will need a full UK driving licence.
If you would like to find out more about us, and to see our other vacancies, please visit www.mosaic-fs.co.uk
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00 /year
- stock control: 2 years (Preferred)
- warehouse: 3 years (Preferred)
Company: Mosaic Fulfilment Solutions
Company Location: York