Student Housing Operations Internship Job at Trinity Property Consultants in Saint Louis, MO
Trinity Property Consultants is a national multifamily management firm that was founded in Southern California. Since 1999, we’ve been shaping community environments and refining living spaces with one thing in mind—our residents’ satisfaction. That’s why our three brands, Social Student Spaces, ReNew Apartment Communities, and Arrive Luxury Communities address every stage of life. When it comes to a true measure of success, one word captures the core of our purpose – community.
We also have resident programs that highlight a level of commitment and care you just don’t find every day. Through our RENTsparency, SmartHom by Trinity, Green Team, and Together programs, we make sure transparency, customer service, and technology are always front and center.
Our management approach provides investors with financial and accounting services, advanced IT solutions, human resources, marketing, due diligence, capital needs assessments, operational audits, renovation services, property repositioning, and asset management services.
Trinity Property Consultants manages over 30,000 apartment homes nationwide and is growing rapidly! We provide our team members with a wide range of career paths and reward top performers with rapid advancement opportunities.
See more about us at: www.Trinity-PM.com
Job Summary and Responsibilities:
Under the direct supervision of the assigned mentor, each Intern will work side by side with our team of professionals to create a thriving and captivating living experience for renters across the nation.
The Student Housing Operations Internship will provide an opportunity for the Intern to experience Student Housing and all of its facets, including Marketing, Property Operations, and Facilities Management.
We are looking for Interns with a great attitude, who are team-players, that will embody their university, and relate well to potential residents at their respective property.
- Serve as a property ambassador and leasing agent to provide exceptional service for our students/residents and prospects
- Provide superior customer service via phone, email, and in-person communication
- Provide support in social media initiatives and prospect outreach
- Conduct unit walks and property condition assessments
- Guide prospects through all phases of the leasing/prospect journey
- Assist in market survey and data comparison analyses
- Help with the creation and use of promotional material
- Post about our communities and resident services online (e.g. social media and forums)
- Additional tasks to be assigned by Manager
Skills include an excellent ability to address the needs of community members, prospects, and vendors. Other essential skills include but are not limited to:
- Positive attitude
- Hard-worker, willing to be flexible based on the needs of the property
- Sales mentality with the ability to influence others
- Ability to handle high stress situations effectively
- Excellent communication skills
- Administrative and organizational skills
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize wisely
- Customer service orientation
- Have an interest in Student Housing, Property Management, and/or Business
- Intermediate computer and internet knowledge
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
Learning and Development:
- Maintain a commitment to ongoing professional development and career growth through the Fowler Internship Program
- Must be currently enrolled in a four-year university, community college, or trade school
- Marketing, Real Estate, or Business Degree preferred but not required
- Ability to fluently read and write English, accurately perform intermediate mathematical functions, and use all on-site resident management software functions
- Preferred one-year experience in a sales or customer service role
- The team member will be regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk, hear, and reach using feet, legs, back, arms, and hands. The team member may occasionally be required to climb. The team member will be required to work at a personal computer and talk on the phone for extended periods of time. Must possess the ability to detect auditory and/or visual alarms and be available to work extended/flexible hours and weekends as needed. Must be willing to assist with light labor, such as, but not limited to walking units, painting and putting furniture together.
- This is a full-time position and may require the availability to work some nights, weekends, and occasional holidays. Regular attendance and active participation/planning at company functions and events is also required.
- Must be willing to work weekends
- Must be willing to work flexible hours
What can we offer you?
- Exposure to all facets of Student Housing Property Management
- Assigned Corporate and Regional Mentor
- Feedback provided for learning and growth opportunities
- This Internship opportunity could lead to an additional potential future Internship with us
- Opportunity to potentially stay on as part-time employee after Internship (during school year)
- Paid Internship with opportunity to earn leasing bonuses
Company: Trinity Property Consultants
Company Location: Saint Louis, MO