Studio Coordinator Job at Adare International Ltd in Basingstoke
Purple Agency is the international marketing agency who blends true craft with gritty determination, to make communications that actually work.
Our job is to turn imagination into reality. But that takes a million different skills. That’s why we have over 150 people across the globe with expertise across disciplines—from Marketing Strategy to Creative Design who make and deliver Marketing Campaigns and Content, internationally, that actually work.
The Studio Coordinator is a key member of the Operations department at Purple. You will be responsible for the day to day processing of the creative production workflow through the creative services department.
To apply it is essential you have worked in an agency or marketing environment and have some understanding of the creative production process.
Purpose of Role
To process the creative production work through the creative services department. Working with the Head of Operations to plan resource levels, evolve the process and find ways to best utilise our technology platform to improve efficiencies.
More about what the role involves
- Plan and assign creative production work into the studio, ensuring work is placed with the right skill set, to meet project deadlines
- Ensure all project data and timesheet data is captured on the agency workflow platform
- Monitor daily schedules to ensure projects stay on track
- Assist with management information reporting
- Attend resource planning meetings to understand workload requirements
- Keep relevant parties informed of project progress as required
- Continue to evolve the efficiencies of the studio service delivery
Skills and experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Excellent organisational skills
- Methodical and thorough approach to work
- A desire to show initiative
- Strong communication skills
Brave, Passionate, Collaborative, Innovative, Creative, Fun… just some of the attributes and values we look for in our people.
We want you to enjoy your working life (and social life) at Purple. We believe a strong energised team, working together towards common goals, delivers great work. Make your career shine at Purple! As the creative marketing communications and advertising agency of Adare International, Purple works across Europe and LATAM, with some of the world’s biggest brands. Our ever-growing client roster includes; Novartis, Pfizer, MSD, IBM, Honeywell, Carlsberg and Phillip Morris.
What We Will Offer You
We encourage a healthy work–life balance at our Basingstoke hub, providing access to an on-site gym and cafeteria, sporting events and the odd lunchtime at the local country pub.
As a member of the Adare family, you’ll enjoy a comprehensive programme of rewards and benefits, including everything from flexible holidays to personalised career development.
We even celebrate your birthday by giving you the day off!
We’re committed to giving back, whether it’s through charity work, community projects or supporting the environment. We have our very own Giving Back team who manage and co-ordinate our initiatives globally.
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity within a forward thinking and innovative organisation this could be the role for you!
For more information, or to be considered please click apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual Dress
- Company Events
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Company: Adare International Ltd
Company Location: Basingstoke