Supermarket Team Member Job at Haven – in Pwllheli
As a Supermarket Team Member I am responsible for:
- Providing an outstanding retail experience, ensuring service, quality and Consistency.
- Ensuring all owners and holidaymakers know who to go to, and are given a warm welcome and a first class service allowing a true ‘escape from urban living’ experience.
- Create and support a ‘sense of community’ – a real family spirit.
- Recognising dissatisfaction and deal with complaints speedily and with empathy empowering a problem resolving team, resulting in customer satisfaction and improvement to the overall guest experience.
- Ensuring a robust knowledge of all products provided, identifying all secondary spend opportunities and retail experience improvements.
The Benefits of working with us:
- Free use of many of the Park facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
- Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends.
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month.
- Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress.
Our guests and our team members are vitally important to us and we need to ensure we build effective relationships, through trust, always having an approachable, friendly and helpful attitude. This will ensure our guests feel reassured that we always have their interests at the heart of everything we do.
Company: Haven –
Company Location: Pwllheli