Supervisor – Sales On Premise Job at Coca-Cola Bottling Company UNITED, Inc in Monroe, Louisiana 71202
Supervisor – Sales On Premise
Department : Monroe On Premise
Work Schedule: Mon – Fri 7:00am to 5:00pm
Summary Job Statement
Sales Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing the business relationship with a group of customers and providing supervision for Delivery Merchandiser.
- Generates product orders on a daily basis for their customer base and ensures in-stock conditions on all company products.
- Provides daily guidance and direction to Delivery Merchandisers on all customer needs.
- Coordinates all sales activities to ensure the highest level of execution on all marketing initiatives, new product introductions and overall Picture of Success (PicOS).
- Ensures all merchandising and brand standards are executed.
- Provides feedback and recommendations to the leadership team on competitive threats and business opportunities.
- Reviews business results with customers on a pre-determined frequency and gain alignment on key business initiatives.
- Uses R.E.D survey results to improve execution vs PicOS.
- Ensures all key business goals are achieved to include volume, revenue, margin, share and R.E.D. targets.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or 2+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, good driving record and in compliance with CCBCU fleet policy.
Successful candidates with our company must pass a drug screen and background check. (MVR/DOT Physical, if applicable)
Coca-Cola Bottling Company UNITED, Inc. “An EEO/AAP Employer (M/F/D/V)”
CCBCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Company: Coca-Cola Bottling Company UNITED, Inc
Company Location: Monroe, Louisiana 71202