SUPPLY CHAIN COORDINATOR Job at West Atlantic Sweden AB – in Svedala
The Group has a well-established geographic network and operate a customised aircraft fleet of 40 aircrafts, which includes the British Aerospace ATP, Bombardier CRJ 200 PF, Boeing 737-300 / 400/ 800.
West Atlantic was founded in 1962 and its headquartered in office buildings at Malmö Airport, Sweden. Operation are performed all over Europe with a staff around 500 employees. West Atlantic holds two Air Operating Certificates, one in UK and one in Sweden, which together operate over 24,000 flights serving more than 50 destinations. Focus is on safe operations, high reliability, and customer service.
West Atlantic are currently looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator to work as part of the Logistic Team in Malmö. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of Europe’s leading cargo airlines.
Position Type: Permanent Full-Time. Shift pattern 24/7
Location: MMX (Malmö-Sturup)
Responsible to Logistics Controller MMX (Malmö-Sturup)
Responsible for coordinating the maintenance spare parts supply chain for the West Atlantic Group and SwiftAir Group.
Ensure that the service provided is carried out to the required standards, on time and in full to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Purchasing of aircraft spare parts according to the schedule for stock and/or defects.
- Ensure all parts are to the correct specification and that the correct administration is carried out as per SOP’s.
- Ensure all parts arrive on time and to the correct destination, monitor and review on a regular basis.
- Resolve all issues with regard to non-conformance with stock e.g., late deliveries, non-deliveries, deliveries to incorrect destination etc. Ensure timely and effective communication takes place with all relevant departments.
- Organise freight solutions to support the supply chain movement for all parts ensuring they are timely and cost effective.
- Liaise with all relevant departments to ensure that stock levels are maintained to the correct levels according to company requirements.
- Maintain and update all supply chain systems and relevant administration to ensure correct information on stock is available at all times.
- Know and maintain up to date knowledge of all relevant customs regulations to ensure compliance at all times.
- Assist and support the stores team with managing the stores effectively and efficiently.
- Aviation industry experience is essential.
- Previous experience within the supply chain function including aircraft stores.
- Previous purchasing experience of aircraft spare parts.
- Proven problem-solving ability.
- Excellent planning and organization Skills
- Experience of managing dangerous goods
- Possess good communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to take the initiative
- Excellent IT Skills – Knowledge of supply chain systems is considered an advantage
- Driving license
If you have questions about the vacancy, please contact Supply Chain Manager Josip Lukic
[email protected] (We do not accept CV via email)
Please apply by clicking the “Apply” button at the bottom of the screen.
The application shall include a CV and a personal letter. Interviews and selection are ongoing.
Deadline for applying is 2021-05-15.
Company: West Atlantic Sweden AB –
Company Location: Svedala