Support Engineer – Electric Vehicles Jobs in Northampton – England – UK at ISL UK
Title: Support Engineer – Electric Vehicles
Company: ISL UK
Location: Northampton – England – UK
Type: Full Time
Category: Automotive, Engineering
Salary: Salary 35000 GBP Yearly GBP 35000 YEAR
Support Engineer – Electric Vehicles
£25,000 – £35,000
You will be joining global Support Engineers that are involved in the software development of Industrial Electric Vehicle systems. During this role you will be software debugging and vehicle commissioning at customer facilities in the UK and across Europe.
During your role, you will create specific solution for clients, consulting on the best products for their visions and helping them create their new innovation. You will receive training from their multiple sites across the world to learn new coding languages and the latest in electric vehicles.
What will you be doing?
* Providing in-house product support for customers and staff.
* Running training sessions for customers.
* Creating project specific solutions for electric vehicles and industrial drives.
* Developing application code.
What do we need from you?
* Degree in Mechatronics or Vehicle Engineering or a similar discipline.
* Programming experience with C, Arduino or Raspberry Pi or similar.
* Experience working with electrical and electronics systems.
* Knowledge of motor control systems or vehicle communications such as CAN-Open is strongly desirable.
* International work opportunities (typical duration: 2-5 days)
* Training and long-term development of your position.
* Challenging and interesting in-house tasks and at customer locations.
If you are interested, please give me a call if you have further questions on 0117 428 0600 .
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as (Please contact us using the “Apply for this Job Posting” box below)