Support Worker Job at Cambridge Homecare Ltd in Cambridge
New Increased Rates of Pay
Pay: From £11.25 per hour + mileage allowance
**Paid by Shift – All travel paid between visits whilst on duty**
£250 welcome bonus to all successful applicants*
- Immediate training places
- Fast track for those with experience
- Industry beating pay rates
- Mobile phone with data and minutes bundle
- Free induction training and shadowing*
- Free uniforms
- 28 days paid annual leave including bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Funded ongoing training with Health & Social Care qualifications
- Your Birthday off – Paid*
Cambridge Homecare is currently looking for competent and efficient local care workers to join our expanding team of key workers in Cambridge City, East Cambs and local villages.
You will join a team of local experienced care workers who share the passion supporting NHS patients back into the community.
In return, our care workers receive excellent benefits and pay.
Our Nurse led management team are committed to delivering and maintaining quality and standards. Successful applicants will be experienced and dedicated to care, demonstrate professionalism and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We have a number of established rounds with low mileage.
MORE ABOUT YOU: Your approach, empathy and interpersonal skills are the most important attributes as you work with your colleagues as a team to support those patients we are fortunate enough to care for. You will need to be a driver with your own car and be very reliable and punctual.
* Terms and conditions apply
Reference ID: IND2
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £11.25 /hour
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire (Required)
- Driving License (Required)
Company: Cambridge Homecare Ltd
Company Location: Cambridge