Support Worker – Full Training Provided Job at Lifeways – in Carlisle
The Lifeways Group is one of the UK’s leading providers of support services for adults with learning disabilities, and we have a great opportunity over at our supported living service in Carlisle Area. Whether you’re new to supporting people and fancy a career change, or have years of experience in healthcare, you will receive the training and support you need to do your job really well.
The role will involve providing first class support to adults with learning disabilities and complex support needs.
The role requires the successful candidate to be of a caring and supportive nature and be able to deliver person-centred support to a range of diverse and individual service users.
Full and Part-Time contracts are available and candidates must be flexible to work a variety of shift patterns including days, nights, evenings and weekends on a rota basis.
Lifeways offers all new members of staff paid induction training and a commitment to on-going training and personal development is encouraged.
What we offer:
- Initial and on-going paid training
- Permanent positions with guaranteed hours
- DBS check paid for by the company
- Personal and career development opportunities
- A truly rewarding career within a modern and industry leading environment
What skills you will need:
- You will be passionate about providing the best possible support to service users
- You will display natural empathy and compassion for others
- You will be hardworking and be flexible
- You will be reliable and someone who goes the extra mile
Reference ID: LWGHM
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £8.91 per hour
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- Referral programme
Company: Lifeways –
Company Location: Carlisle