Support Worker- Learning Disabilities Job at Community Therapeutic Services in Bridgwater
CTS –Community Therapeutic Services provide high quality care and accommodation for adults with learning disabilities and autism, who may also have mental health needs within both our Residential and Supported Living Services.
- Support & Senior Support Workers – £8.50 – £9.00 per hour
- Paid 2 week induction
- Further formal qualifications e.g. Health and Social Care Diplomas
- 6 weeks paid holiday (pro rata) inclusive of Bank holidays
- Mention Me! scheme £250
- Enhanced overtime rate
- Long service and recognition awards
- Career Progression
Do you share our values of:
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience in health and social care would be an advantage but not essential.
- Have good communication skills, be positive and patient!
- Create solutions to overcome challenges and have a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- A full driving licence would be advantageous but not essential.
*An enhanced DBS will be required for all successful candidates
CTS – 789
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £8.50 to £9.00 /hour
- Support Environment: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bridgwater, Somerset (Preferred)
Company: Community Therapeutic Services
Company Location: Bridgwater