Survey Party Chief Crew Chief Job at ALTEA LAND SURVEYORS – in Jefferson County, MO
ALTEA provides an enjoyable working environment with a positive and energetic culture.
Candidates will be required to have practical experience or recent school coursework in land surveying methods and practices.
This position functions as the leader of a one person (robotic and GPS enabled) or two person survey crew, performing survey field work.
– Progressive experience performing survey field work or relevant coursework.
– Must have a valid driver’s license and ability to pass a driving record check acceptable to our insurance company.
– Must be physically able and willing to work outdoors in various weather conditions.
Experience with Trimble survey equipment such as Robotic Total Stations, GPS, and Trimble TSC3 Access based Survey Controllers a plus, but not required. We will provide all necessary training for a candidate that wants to learn and has a good attitude. Experienced Survey Party Chiefs and Survey Crew Chiefs are encouraged to apply.
Successful candidates will have a mature approach to performing assigned tasks accurately and with minimal supervision.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Apply today to find out more about ALTEA
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $33,280.00 – $40,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Land Surveying: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Company: ALTEA LAND SURVEYORS –
Company Location: Jefferson County, MO