Sustainability Co-ordinator Jobs in Glasgow – Scotland – UK at Pinnacle Recruitment Ltd
Title: Sustainability Co-ordinator
Company: Pinnacle Recruitment Ltd
Location: Glasgow – Scotland – UK
Type: Full Time
Category: Construction, Engineering
We are currently seeking a Sustainability Coordinator to work for a main Civil Contractor who works across the UK specializing a variety of build/Infrastructure engineering sectors with a primary focus of build based projects. Role will be based in Glasgow with the candidate expected to travel intermittently to various project sites when required.
Sustainability Co-ordinator will be responsible for:
• Provide assistance to the Bid Team including tender reviews and bid responses
• Attendance at project meetings to identify opportunities to improve sustainability
• Ongoing support to regional projects to ensure sustainability compliance, including site visits
• Provide BREEAM and DREAM support
• Develop, manage and monitor bespoke sustainability assessments for Clients that desire an
alternative to BREEAM
• Regular liaison with BREEAM Assessors and APs
• Reporting project progress to clients and design teams
• Provide support to the Community Engagement Team to deliver KPIs including site based community activities, educational support and STEM Ambassador events etc.
• Provide guidance on regulation and legislation change that will impact projects
• Attendance at relevant industry events
Competitive salary Car or car allowance 27 days holiday (option to buy or sell 2 per year) Discretionary annual bonus Above market rate pension 2x charity days/giving back days Life assurance
Other benefits include: include retail discounts and cashback, discounted gym memberships, cycle to work scheme etc.