Systems Engineer Jobs in Virtual / Travel at CCI Systems
Title: Systems Engineer
Company: CCI Systems
Location: Virtual / Travel
Salary: $80K – $100K*
Category: Real Estate & Construction
Why CCI? CCI Systems, Inc. is an Employee Owned Telecommunications Company based in Iron Mountain, MI with 60+ years of industry knowledge and experience. Our outstanding team-based work culture and environment has allowed us to grow, develop, and retain long-term employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, competitive pay, flexibility, paid on the job training, overtime, professional development, and inspire you to be bold, yet accountable. We value our employee’s hard work and determination and REWARD results all while having fun! CCI Systems, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our mission is to make life better by connecting people through innovative communication systems.
We are seeking a Systems Engineer to provide technical expertise for architecture, solution sets, and new technology updates, as well as, supports pre-sales activities. The SE will assist in the analysis, design, and development of fully integrated technology solutions while developing and fostering relationships with existing and new customers. CCI focuses on High End Routing, Optical, Broadband Access, Information Technology, Security and Network Consulting. We offer a full spectrum of network planning, assessment and implementation services, and a Cisco Gold Partner with over 60 certifications.
• Provide technical knowledge and support to account managers, sales teams, sales engineers, and integration teams.
• Develop and foster professional relationships with the sales team, vendor contacts, and customers.
• Improve sales processes and procedures and work hand-in-hand with assigned account management teams to meet sales goals and company directives.
• Assist with generating required solutions; including bill of materials, scope of work, and labor estimation.
• Work with Field Engineering team to understand and develop project deliverables, design, challenges, and timelines.
• Maintain technical knowledge and stay abreast of technical advancements in primary functional area(s) of responsibility.
• Initiate and carry out independent work on specific tasks associated with the implementation of specific aspects of primary technology projects.
• Frequent on-site presentation to customers explaining architecture, solution sets, and new technology updates or roadmaps.
• Participate and drive technology implementation within assigned Technology Vertical(s).
Skills we are looking for?
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer and Network Administration, Computer Science, engineering, or 5+ years of relevant job experience in operations or sales specific to technology related fields.
• Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) or equivalent work experience preferred.
• Substantial knowledge of security technologies and Telco industry experience.
• In-depth technical and product knowledge of, including the ability to design, one (or more) of the following:
• IP/MPLS networks including IP routing and switching, Segment Routing, MPLS, BGP, IGPs, core service provider routing architectures, and unified MPLS concepts. Knowledge of Cisco’s SP product sets preferred, including: ASR9000, ASR1000, ASR900 series products.
• Optical networks including DWDM and TDM/SONET. Specifically Cisco’s CTP design tool, Cisco MSTP/MSPP solutions, as well as Cisco NCS and IPoDWDM solutions.
• Data Center and Cloud solutions that include virtualization, storage, fabric, compute, and automation. Focus on Cisc…