Systems Integration Manager Jobs in Concord, NC at ACN, Inc
Title: Systems Integration Manager
Company: ACN, Inc
Location: Concord, NC
Salary: $200K – $250K*
Category: Telecommunications & Hardware
We are looking for a Systems Integration Manager with demonstrable Mulesoft experience to develop and lead the ongoing development of ACN’s integration architecture, including development, production support & governance. The manager will be responsible for managing
incoming demand from multiple sources, provide reliable LOEs, facilitate effective designs, and meet delivery commitments with quality. The manager will work with internal and external application teams, and IT shared services (i.e., Dev Ops, Change/Release Management) to plan and deliver solutions effectively.
This position will drive and maintain integrations and dependencies with core ACN systems hosted on Salesforce, the internally developed compensation platform, ERP systems, B/OSS, and other partner systems.
We’re looking for someone who can drive systems development efforts while ensuring the stability and resilience of deployed solutions. This position is in Concord, NC. There will be the occasional need to interact with other regional and global ACN technology leaders outside of US business hours.
• Lead the design, development, and implementation of MuleSoft solutions for ACN integration and API management initiatives.
• Develop and mature ACN’s integration and API management practice & competency utilizing recognized API management best practices.
• Provide solutions to monitor and improve the performance of ACN’s integration solutions.
• Establish resource management capability with capacity management and allocation models to support in-flight and upcoming
• Lead the integration team to perform all development with adequate requirements and technical analysis as appropriate.
• Manage staff capacity and allocation models across current and future initiatives and provide a strategy for
improving staff efficiency.
• Develop a repeatable and reliable method for calculation of the level of effort and delivery schedule based on available capacity.
• Establish and maintain reference architectures, design principles, with best practices to drive ACN’s integration solutions
• Ensure integration platform stability & resilience through the implementation of effective application performance monitoring
• Mentor the ACN development staff to gain competency and help to improve overall team productivity
• Document design decisions and integrations, resulting from new designs, system changes, or upgrades.
• Provide architecture and solution guidance to project teams in support of solution design and development.
• Develop and leverage an understanding of integration & dependencies with other systems and platforms within the architecture
• Participate in SIT, an end to end and unit testing efforts in cooperation with overall QA coordinator.
• Collaborate with DevOps to define and improve CI/CD streams
• Ensure compliance of new and existing applications with technology standards and policies.
· Manage relationships with onshore and offshore third-party delivery parties.
· Work with the Change and Release Management team to plan releases and deployments. Maintain release calendar
· Partner closely with the Delivery Managers and PMO to ensure successful delivery of all project initiatives.
· Define and implement development best practices, including secure coding, adequate unit testing, code quality checks, automated build processes, and continuous integration.
· Create initiatives …
About ACN, Inc
ACN, LLC (formerly ACN, Inc.) is a North-American based multi-level marketing (MLM) company which provides telecommunications, energy, merchant services and other services, depending on the country, through a network of independent sales agents known as "Independent Business Owners" (IBOs), who themselves can recruit new people as sales agents. IBOs earn residual income and bonuses through the acquisition of personal customers, as well as customers by other IBOs they recruit. Based in Concord, North Carolina, United States, ACN began operations in the United States in 1993 as an American Communications Network. It extended operations to Europe in 1999, to the Pacific in 2004, to Asia in 2011, and now operates in 25 countries, on four continents. As a reflection of its international operations, it changed its name to just the initial letters ACN. The company is a member of the Direct Selling Associations in North America and Europe. The company is based in Concord, North Carolina, United States. ACN has international offices located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada; Amsterdam, the Netherlands; Sydney, Australia; Wroclaw, Poland; Umeå, Sweden; Seoul, South Korea and Mexico In 1993, Robert Stevanovski, Greg Provenzano, and twin brothers Tony and Mike Cupisz, founded the American Communications Network, Inc. ACN opened for business in January, 1993 with twenty initial "independent representatives". ACNs initial business was as a marketing arm for a long-distance reseller called LCI Communications. This relationship lasted for five years until LCI was acquired by Qwest Communications. By 1998, ACN was listed in Inc. Magazines Inc. 500 list as No. 22 in this annual list of the 500 fastest growing private companies in America.