Talent Acquisition Specialist Job at Swapcard – in Barcelona, Barcelona provincia
With 34 nationalities amongst a team of more than 154, we enjoy an open-minded environment where opinions and ideas are encouraged and exchanged freely in order to create a product and company we can all be proud of. We’ve also learned that the more moments we share, the more comfortable, communicative, and confident we are when working together. That’s when the real magic occurs. We’ve made some incredible memories around the globe together so far & it’s only the beginning!
We’ve opened offices in Paris, Montreal, Dubai, Seattle, London, and New Delhi. Where’s next for us? Singapore!
Prior to the pandemic, our team supported remote-work. This has helped us transition smoothly to a full-remote company this year. We’ll be keeping our HQ in Paris as home base while staying flexible to see what the future holds for our growing team. Currently, we’re spread out throughout the world. We’re looking for ambitious and curious teammates to take part in this adventure of growing from a start-up to a scale-up.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work closely with our Business managers to understand their needs and help them scale the Swapcard team.
- Play a key role in our end-to-end recruitment process, from publishing roles to sourcing, headhunting, screening, interviewing, coordinating, offering, and closing the roles you are responsible for.
- Provide a wonderful end-to-end candidate experience at all stages of the recruitment life cycle.
- Source candidates who have a strong understanding of the startup / scale up environment and that embody our core values: Curiosity, Humanity, Resilience and Open-Mindedness.
- Build an effective candidate pipeline using our ATS, Lever.
- Closely work with the Talent Acquisition team in order to develop a long term recruitment roadmap to enhance our employer brand and school partnerships strategies.
- Host check-ins with your teammates, to give them a voice, in collaboration with the other People and Culture Team members
- 3 years of experience as a Generalist or Technical Recruiter (both are fine for us :)) in a startup and/or a scale up environment.
- Attention to detail mindset with a capacity to understand the big picture.
- Background and interest in business, human resources, psychology, information technology or a technical field.
- Fluent in English (any other language is appreciated!).
- Strong communicator both written and verbal.
- Loves to meet and learn about new people.
- Enjoys inspiring others and sharing stories.
- Eager to adapt to new tools and workflows as well as suggest improvements.
- Startup mindset – ready to learn and initiate quickly.
- Open-minded, embraces changes to processes.
- Appetite for growth, curious to learn new things and expand skillset!
Reasons to join us
- International Team with 34 nationalities (more on the way!)
- Paris HQ with offices in USA, UAE, CA, UK, & IN
- Fast-growing startup with many opportunities for growth
- Open-minded culture that appreciates differences
- Feedback driven, supportive & curious team with DIY mindset
- Family Leave & remote work to ensure you have time for what matters most ❤️
- Team that seizes every opportunity to celebrate success
- Learning support & sponsorship
- WFH Budget to help you feel comfortable
- Generous Paid Time Off program to ensure your happiness
- Team Vacations to celebrate our achievements ✈️
Company: Swapcard –
Company Location: Barcelona, Barcelona provincia