Team Member Full Time Job at Domino’s – in Edinburgh
The Instore Team Member Role:
- Produce high quality pizzas and side items to ensure customer satisfaction and maintain brand image.
Key Duties and Responsibilities as our Instore Team Member will include:
- To be able to make all of the pizza bases to the desired standard from dough, toppings and end product.
- Following the HTA standards and calling out the load times ensuring every order should be in the oven in under 3 minutes.
- To have a good level of personal hygiene and always following the uniform & grooming standards.
- To have a level 2 or higher food hygiene certificate. (you will complete this as part of your training)
Safety & Security
- Observe health and safety rules at all times.
- Adhere to any restrictions in relation to safety and security issues.
- Contribute to the work of others during period where your area of specialism is slow.
- Display a commitment and spirit of co-operation towards others.
- Contribute to the operation of the store in all aspects which might not normally be considered part of your role e.g. distributing leaflets, attending fresher’s fairs as part of the local store marketing.
- Take responsibility your own development and training.
Key Skills needed as our Instore Team Member:
- Able to work quickly and to hustle positively during the busy periods.
- Able to learn and understand the pizza codes to produce the correct products.
- Must be knowledgeable on food safety and how it can affect the business.
Additional information for the Instore Team Member role:
- This role involves long periods of standing and other physical demands such as lifting, carrying and reaching.
- The work conditions can often incur extreme temperatures during the winter and summer months with heat from the oven and the coolness from the walk in fridge, coupled without door activities such as refuse disposal, deliveries and cleaning windows.
- Other tasks will include folding of boxes, use of the oven peel, cutting pizzas with the pizza cutter.
- The work is repetitive and can be pressurised during busy periods.
- You may be required to answer phones to take customer orders.
- Training will be provided by the company. However, previous experience is a plus.
- Such duties from time to time may be amended by the Company and from time to time job holders will be required to undertake other duties as necessary to meet the needs to the business.
Job Types: Full-time
Flexible Working Hours
If you think you have what it takes to become our Instore Team Member please click apply today!
To view our applicant privacy information please visit our website.
Company: Domino’s –
Company Location: Edinburgh