Technology Project Manager Jobs in Charlotte, NC at NTT DATA Services
Title: Technology Project Manager
Company: NTT DATA Services
Location: Charlotte, NC
Salary: $80K – $100K*
Category: Technical Services
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Technology Project Manager to join our team in Charlotte, North Carolina (US-NC), United States (US).
The Project Manager manages performance, cost, scope, schedule, quality, and other key project management activities and behaviors. This person leads effective workgroups, assigns tasks, identifies issues, escalates risks, follows up, and reports status as required.
* Schedule Management – Creates, manages, and understands impacts to project scope, constraints, and schedule. Manages projects according to work plan. Performs critical path analysis.
* Cost Management – Develops and routinely reassesses project budgets to account for variances and ensures accuracy. Creates budget reports to compare actual with forecasted costs.
* Communication Management – Creates performance and status reports for relevant stakeholders.
* Risk & Issue Management – Develops and manages project risk and issue management plans. Analyzes risks by probability and severity to assess their impact on project delivery. Implements procedures to mitigate risk threats. Utilizes available tools for identifying and tracking issues such as the Delivery Risk Assessment, risk workshops, and Clarity.
* Resource Management – Develops project organization chart and governance structures. Defines the roles and responsibilities of team members.
* Quality Management – Defines processes and standards around governance, communication, and quality. Develops deliverable acceptance plans and criteria.
* Change Request Management – Identifies and develops a strategy for changes in scope, schedule, and cost. Develops a strategic rationale for change including costs, benefits, tradeoffs, etc.
* Implementation and Transition Management – Creates a transition plan, identifies lessons learned, and applies the lessons learned to future projects.
* Integration Management – Identifies and manages the project and program interdependencies.
* Establish program objectives; develop requirements, plan schedules, and estimate cost.
* Balance stakeholder needs and effectively negotiate tradeoffs between scope, schedule, and budget. Balance needs of multiple stakeholders and gains buy-in from groups who may be resistant to change.
* 3+ years of working in the financial services business and products industry
* 5+ years of project management disciplines, best practices, and artifacts
* 5+ years of Project Management of both SDLC and SCRUM methodology
* 3+ years’ experience in developing risk mitigation plans
* Excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail, and ability to learn subject matter quickly
* Flexible and adaptive, able to work in ambiguous situations
* Understand the relationship of their project(s) to the overall program
* Strong analytical, problem-solving, negotiation, and organizational skills.
* Strong ability to motivate, direct, and lead others.
* PMP/CAPM certification suggested but not required
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive …